New posters! Who are you?

Bastien666 said:
Excuse me for my bad English, I´m still learning.

My son is 16, as are his friends.  His English is great, but his friends...sheesh.

Your English is much, much better than theirs.  I blame the Arizona school system.

Indigo Shift said:
Your English is much, much better than theirs.  I blame the Arizona school system.

I blame it for many other things too :D There's a reason why we're 49th/48th consistently year after year.

Another Arizona Inmate!  I had no idea.

Your myspace says you're in Tucson...I'm about 12 miles south, in Sahuarita.

Small world, man.  :lol:

Hey

My names Sam and I'm from The West Midlands, England. I'm 17 and been a Maiden fan for around 10 years.

Favourite bands have got to be:

Iron Maiden
Megadeth
UFO
Ratt
and Motion City Soundtrack :)

Other than that, erm I can draw Eddie :)

welcome Edward !! I've noticed that you started to contribute already to 100k thread !!
my respects for that !!

the 100k thread is one of the best ways to know better people and things here
but very often is ignored by the new posters
-they should have known better  ;)

Yes welcome ETH! Please do come more to the madness thread and feel free to share your pics of Eddie too. I, for one, would be interested in seeing them and possibly sharing some of my own. It's been a while since I've done one however.....

Hi, I am Jim. I live in Preston, England (which is exactly as exciting as it sounds :ok:)

I am a tad obsessed with Iron Maiden, obviously, have been for most of my life lol. I also like Nirvana and Radiohead just as much. And football. And swearing! And cigarettes and stuff that's really bad for you :mad:

My main aim in life at the minute is to get to Sziget festival in Budapest in August. Anything else can wait really  :halo:

Hi, I'm Matthias, from Bavaria/Germany. I've been into Iron Maiden, Helloween, Motörhead etc since the late 1980ies and there seems to be no cure (and if there was one, I wouldn't want to try it...) Now I'm a teacher at a public school trying to show those kids what life's about :bigsmile:

I've been reading your comments to the albums for days now, and I'm absolutely amazed. Thanks so much!!!

Up the Irons!

Bavaria, eh? I guess somebody had to replace me after I escaped back to Prussia! :D

j/k, welcome aboard!  :welcome:

Wow! No newbees in a month? I see you out there, come give a formal introduction. Welcome in advance.

Hello, I’m Moonstone, an old maiden fan from Mexico City since 1982.  I’ve read the Commentary and some of the topics in the forum and well, I haven’t seen any other site like yours, interesting, intelligent and funny, so congratulations!

I registered in April but didn’t post because –hard though this may seem—I didn’t know how…this is my first post ever and besides being still forum-shy, English is not my native language, so please excuse my mistakes.

What mistakes?  Your English is better than Onhell's!

Welcome aboard, Moonstone!

LooseCannon said:
What mistakes?  Your English is better than Onhell's!

Welcome aboard, Moonstone!

Hey! That's... true :p Bienvenido Moonstone, nice to see another chilango on the board!

Back