New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twarkle said:
You know what's funny?  I'm one one of the least politically correct guys in the world, but I have to remember when I take my kid to her Gymboree classes where she plays with other babies and the parents participate too that I can't be wearing "scary" Iron Maiden T-shirts or Affliction shirts with skulls and demons and what not, or anything else creepy. 

Haha wear it for fun, just to see the reaction of the other parents and kids. It's fun to be different, eh?

I got nothing against the picture. I'm not the type to get offended by things like that. However it makes it harder to view the forum at the office with that picture.

I'm wondering why it's taking so long to leak.. I got Pearl Jam, STP and a few other bands' latest albums two or so weeks before they hit retail..Even Metallica and Megadeth with their latest releases were close to a month in advance.. What the hell gives? :down:

If you're trying to hold out until it's released, then make a true challenge out of it and listen to the samples.  WTWWB and Isle of Avalon, at least.  Those two sound like they could lead to pushing the term 'epic' to it's limits.

LS,

There, I changed my fucking avatar - is that more family friendly?

Now that I got that off my chest... I feel better, so no offense taken LS. Its all good.

Also, to the rest of ya who wanted to know - Yes, that's a chick. Those things hanging down between her legs are what we call Moose Knuckles from where Im from.. My brotherinlaw has a buddy that owns a tatoo joint, and one of his artists did that work for her..

Now, back to the subject at hand which was? FUCKING MAIDEN BIATCHES!
BTW - I meant Loose Canon, LC in my last post.. I was a little fired up having to change the avatar...

Wouldnt you all agree that the new avatar is ten times more offensive?! Now, I can see being banned for this one ;) ;)

I am happy to have gotten to see your original avatar, I thought it looked really nice. But this new one.. come on son, what the hell is that Britney Spears? Sheesh, lol. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

I think Maiden are doing a great job so far at not allowing the album to leak...  Can't wait for August 18, when I wake up... and see that the new album is #1 in the charts! Shit yes! :yey:
Jeffmetal said:
I agree completely. It's so much offensive it doesn't give me a boner, anymore. :(

Her being bald gives me a hard on.

Stan said:
I think Maiden are doing a great job so far at not allowing the album to leak...  Can't wait for August 18, when I wake up... and see that the new album is #1 in the charts! Shit yes! :yey:
Her being bald gives me a hard on.

:S

AMOLAD was available nearly two weeks before it hit retail; I'm positive on this.

And was it not you making statements such as "this german site has samples on it so any minute now it should get leaked" and whatnot?

I'm not attacking anyone, I promise, I'm just saying I feel there are a few reasons to expect it to be leaked soon!

I remember getting AMOLAD about 3 days before the earliest official release date.

Nope, Jeffmetal said that about the German sites.

Yes, it will probably leak sometime soon, but there's no point in going on and on and on about it. That's not going to speed it up any. It'll leak when it leaks.

If there are any Bruce Dickinson solo albums you haven't heard or the 2 Samson albums he sang on, I recommend checking them out. That'll at least help ease the wait a bit. :)

Ok dude, gotta point out how funny it is  the way this album is being treated.  It's like a methadone clinic for ex heroin junkies:  "Just listen to either of these Bruce Dickinson albums one a day and it'll ease the pain of anticipation"  Outright hilarious  

I agree there's no point going on and on about it, and frankly I didn't even care TOO much until this morning when a girl said she found, downloaded and triple checked Final Frontier; hours later I discovered it was a fake (obviously) but the build up has grown immensely

Oh, and finally man I [glow=red,2,300]promise[/glow] you that I had AMOLAD about two weeks before it's release; I went out and bought it and the latest Audioslave album together, and by the time I got it I had every song nearly memorized.  I believe I used an older program called 'Soulseek'.  To be fair, it might have been just about a week before release date but that's at the very minimum.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back