New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, they do look nice, the fourth one has got Grant's version of Eddie inside that sphere.

But if you take a look at the artwork from the LP version of the album, it is got color pictures, these look more like sketches. I'd gamble and say that we won't see these in the booklets. Cool pictures, though!

Ranko said:
Hm, they do look nice, the fourth one has got Grant's version of Eddie inside that sphere.

But if you take a look at the artwork from the LP version of the album, it is got color pictures, these look more like sketches. I'd gamble and say that we won't see these in the booklets. Cool pictures, though!

You could very well be right.  I  made the assumption based on the fact that these are in the possession of the same people who have photos of the entire package and all the lyrics.

There are people using these images as their avatars on imoc and two of them are posting several lines from the new songs lyrics. I see Virtual XI's Eddie inside the broken sphere on the last drawing. I find these drawings pretty eerie and great.

Jeffmetal said:
There are people using these images they're avatars on imoc and one of them is are posting several lines from the new songs lyrics. I see Virtual XI's Eddie inside the broken sphere on the last drawing. I find these drawings pretty eerie and great.

It's the same people who have them in their avatars over there that posted them.   Look at the last few pages of the "Iron Maiden Wallpaper" thread over on the IMFC board.:)   They made them into their avatars the same night they posted the unreadable pictures of the lyrics, but just decided to post the large versions today.

Official artwork or not, those are SWEET!
Oh, how much you wanna bet those assholes at the FC will start bragging about hearing the full album?

Just checked...and there seems to be a leak! I'm downloading the first track now to see if it's legit...  but though I don't think it is.

I'm sure we'll see lots of fakes over the next 2 weeks. Actually, edonkey has had about 10 for quite some time now. I just saw the torrent and knew it was fake right away when I saw this file: "OPEN FIRST - TO PLAY.doc"

IronMark666 said:
Iron Maiden - Final Frontier (mission edition) 2010 leak is a torrent doing the rounds. I can confirm that it is a FAKE.

Yup, if people would look at the contents at the contents of the torrent before downloading they would see there was a .doc file included called "Open First_To Play.doc"  A sure give away that it is a fake and not to waste your time.  Still, I'm sure there are plenty of folks downloading it who will then follow whatever ridiculous instructions are within the .doc file.

Edit:Travis beat me to it.

Haha,  that's the file I was downloading. Yeah, it's definitely fake. Looking at the file sizes... Talisman is 9 minutes long, and its size is just over 3 megs? Meh. Whatever, I could wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back