Metal with female vocals

New song from German band Beyond the Black. They're basically 80s pop with Metal guitars but it works well. The singer, Jennifer Haben, has a great voice too. And she's pretty too, of course.

Here you go @Black Wizard

You should've gone to Graspop.
MMRM.jpg~c200

Anneke, Simone and Marcela on stage together. Not bad. I'm not all that fussed by Ayreon though, but I did see Anneke play this song at the Vuur gig back in February. She fucked up the intro on acoustic guitar and had to start again. :lol: I'd like her to get another Vuur album out soon but she's a busy lady I suppose. She's got a live album with an orchestra coming out this month:

New Delain. Strong vocalizing but very different singing style in the verses. A departure for them that took me a couple of minutes to get used to but past the halfway point the drive and constant onslaught of the music matching Charlotte's yelling in intensity won me over.

However I don't think she quite planned ahead for having to reproduce this live every night of a tour. Have to wait and see if the other songs have a more classic Delain sound or if they also are more experimental

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-delains-music-video-for-new-song-masters-of-destiny/

Back