Megadeth Album Survivor Results

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@The Flash: Oops! I am aware of that, I just made a mistake...

No way! 'A Tout Le Monde' is fantastic!:p I agree that 'United Abominations' is inconsistent though. It has some songs which stand up against the classics (such as 'Sleepwalker' and 'Blessed are the Dead') and some silly, sloppy songs such as the title track and 'Amerikhastan'. The title track is also ruined by the spoken word verses.

The original "A Tout Le Monde" is fantastic, but the re-recorded version on UA is awful! "Amerikhastan" is ridiculous, and the title track is also a weak song. "Burnt Ice" has some good parts, but it feels unfinished to me... "Never Walk Alone" is hampered by having a main riff that sounds very like the main riff on "Vortex", but it's still a decent song. It's a decent album, but definitely a step down from it's predecessor "The System Has Failed", which I find to be amazing, and Megadeth's most underrated album...

I like the re-recorded version. :p I like bits and pieces from 'The System Has Failed' and find it to be a solid album but I never managed to get into it properly.

I was expecting a Rust in Peace vote from him but other than that no.
Edit: Looks like were going to see our first tiebreaker round here. -_-

Last edited:
Eliminated: United Abominations
Thanks Detective for preventing the tiebreaker round! and 3 votes!

11. United Abominations
12. Th1rt3en
13. Risk
14. Super Collider

Back