Megadeth Album Survivor Results

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Rust in Peace was obviously going to win. I'm just going to officially end this, there's no way Peace Sells is going to comeback.

And the winner is.... Rust In Peace!!!!
Duh...

1. Rust in Peace
2. Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
3. Countdown to Extinction
4. Youthanasia
5. Cryptic Writings
6. Killing Is My Business... and Business is Good!
7. So Far, So Good,... So What?
8. The System Has Failed
9. Endgame
10. The World Needs a Hero
11. United Abominations
12. Th1rt3en
13. Risk
14. Super Collider

That's 2 games we need to add to the results thread.

Up next is the Megadeth Song Survivor. That will be after the Metallica survivor ends, I'm really looking forward to hosting it. If you haven't listened to all the songs, get to it!

I'm mostly satisfied, but I still think Countdown deserves the number 2 spot. Oh well, a decent (and predictable) outcome.

14 albums of Dave's singing in my future...hmm.

It was blatantly obvious that RIP was going to win, but I have to say, I am a bit surprised that only one person who voted prefers Peace Sells (me! :p ). I do know of other people who prefer Peace Sells, so it's a bit shocking to see it being trounced so heavily in this poll, but the actual result was never in doubt. This poll has been fun and very interesting to be part of though!

Dave's voice rocks.

The top three are exactly as they should be but the debut album, 'So Far, So Good...So What?' and 'United Abominations' should all be higher. I'm satisfied over all though. :)

My favorite album won and that's all that really mattered for me, so yea I'm satisfied. Would've been nice to see Endgame higher though.

Thanks for hosting!

Oh right, forgot to add that. I'll get on that right now!

Personally, my favourite is The System has Failed >.>

It's not my favourite, but I do find that one to be immensely underrated, and it finished too low in this poll for me. I'd have had it in 5th place. I also think KIMB and SFSGSW should have placed higher than they did, but overall, the result was okay for me. All of the albums near the bottom of the pile should have been there, although personally, I'd have ranked TWNAH even lower than it's final placing here. I prefer Risk over that album...

Back