Maiden's future (albums/touring)

There's a video out there of them miming Wildest Dreams.

First time they were on TotP they refused to mime and were turned away until demand became too great, the first band since The Who to perform live iirc?

I think apart from the first TotP (which was totally live), the musicians mimed but the singers sang live.

Huh? I forgot about that vid, Moonchild. So Maiden did play live twice?
This is the famous one (and the first)

I'd like their next album would be a tribute to their seventh member , Mr. Edward the Head (Michael Kenney doesn't count lol).

Who really is Eddie? Is Benjamin Breeg his father? What happened to his son? What happened to his eyes? What happened to his brain? Was Charlotte Eddie's wife?

So many questions, and so few answers. :(

Now, joking aside, i would like to see an album dedicated to this amazing character, you know, to unify all Maiden albums like a single story. He's such an important figure, that would be interesting.

Maybe bringing Bruce's character Edison, but that is just dreaming. :D

I'd like their next album would be a tribute to their seventh member , Mr. Edward the Head (Michael Kenney doesn't count lol).

Who really is Eddie? Is Benjamin Breeg his father? What happened to his son? What happened to his eyes? What happened to his brain? Was Charlotte Eddie's wife?

So many questions, and so few answers. :(

Now, joking aside, i would like to see an album dedicated to this amazing character, you know, to unify all Maiden albums like a single story. He's such an important figure, that would be interesting.

You know, if handled correctly, that could actually be interesting. Though I think Charlotte's story is over at this point, and I'm fine with that.

Back