Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Hey guys,I'm not even from U.S.A.! Didn't mean to open can of worms or anything.Maybe i was being to ''warped'' or bent and mistaken for being a jerk or likewise.I have been known to B contriversial,controversial? in the past just a couple(1000) times.I'm actually gonna "Head out to the highway". till the setlist arrives,-I'm tired.o_O

There is nothing wrong with being controversial. There is, however, something wrong with not following common language usage or following along with the rules. Please adhere to the grammar and spelling rules for this forum, and remember to be respectful of others.

It would be awesome if they played Icarus! However, I will say I'm very excited about that other "leaked" setlist with the exception of The Prisoner not being on it. But I am hoping to hear Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter!!! :)

Another thing about this new "leaked" setlist... Fear of the dark is always played before Iron Maiden. It also only has 15 songs and pretty much all of them were played on the original Seventh Son tour when Maiden has said they will only play 2/3rds. So I'm pretty sure this set isn't true.

Well taking in account the live staples and songs its obvious they are going to play we have:
Staples:
Hallowed
TNOTB
The Trooper
Iron Maiden
Fear of the dark

Now obvious songs:
Moonchild
CIPWM
The Evil that Men Do
The Clairvoyant
SSOASS
Infinite Dreams

That is 11 songs... If the setlist is 16 songs long that leaves space for 5 songs... And they said they were going to play 2/3 of the Maiden England Setlist, from that setlist we already have here 9 songs, so there is a chance that they will play The Prisoner...

I am pretty sure that the band will never play DEJA VU or SIASL on any concert because the lyrics have changed their meaning if played on a tour (or a concert) today.

I am pretty sure that the band will never play DEJA VU or SIASL on any concert because the lyrics have changed their meaning if played on a tour (or a concert) today.
That makes no sense. Explain please. SIASL was played on the reunion tour, so fairly recently. I think it has a chance.

That is 11 songs... If the setlist is 16 songs long that leaves space for 5 songs... And they said they were going to play 2/3 of the Maiden England Setlist, from that setlist we already have here 9 songs, so there is a chance that they will play The Prisoner...

This. And also Still Life. And Alexander. And, and, and... :p Seriously though I reckon this weighs things up pretty nicely and indeed realistically.

Well taking in account the songs that obviosuly they are going to play, there is a space of 5 songs that could be anything, but probably Heaven Can Wait and Wasted Years are part of them, so that leaves 3 songs as wild cards...

WY most likely, HCW seemed to be kinda thrown in to the SBIT setlist, I wouldn't be surprised if they experimented with something else in its place (of course in this given situation)... I'm just PRAYING for Rime, but that really is a long shot.

And they said they were going to play 2/3 of the Maiden England Setlist

I am afraid that you can't put too much stock into what they said.

After all, before the North American leg of The Final Frontier tour, Bruce said the set list would cover the entire history of the band. That set list was all post-2000 material, save for 'Wrathchild', 'Fear of the Dark', 'Iron Maiden', 'Hallowed', 'Number of the Beast', and 'Running Free'. I loved the show, but it was not at all what anyone was expecting from those comments.

My new prediction:

1. Moonchild
2. The Evil That Men Do
3. Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter
4. Infinite Dreams
5. The Trooper
6. Wasted Years
7. Can I Play With Madness
8. The Number of the Beast
9. Afraid to Shoot Strangers
10. The Prisoner
11. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
---encore---
14. The Clairvoyant
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Run to the Hills

They have played Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter more often than Holy Smoke or Be Quick or Be Dead. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed because it's one of my faves.

I remember back in ’07 when Bruce was interviewed on Full Metal Racket for the SBIT tour, he made a comment that the next history tour would feature ‘material from Seventh Son onwards’. Having said that I reckon the leaked set-list might be close. Of course we should take what Bruce says with a pinch of salt! Anyways on that musing here’s my set prediction:

01-(Taped intro to Moonchild)
02-Moonchild
03-The Evil that Men do
04-The Trooper
05-Infinite Dreams
06-Afraid to Shoot Strangers
07-Wasted Years
08- Killers
09- The Clairvoyant
10- Bring your Daughter…to the Slaughter
11- Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
12-Tailgunner
13--Fear of the Dark
14 The Number of the Beast
15-Iron Maiden
16-Hallowed be Thy Name
17-Run to the hills or Sanctuary (both were played on the 1988 tour)

Back