Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

I just want them to play these tracks from original tour : Seventh Son, Infinite Dreams and Still Life.

Chris Jericho of Fozzy told Metal Hammer at Download this weekend that next year they're Confident that they will be touring with a Big British band. As soon as i heard this I thought of Maiden. The interview can be found on Metal Hammer's youtube page.

I was refering to Bring Your Daughter...
Flight Of Icarus would be great, especially if they're going to play it at original pace.

OK. I love FOI, and still wonder why they neglect to play it. Retire RTTH as I have heard it a million times!

I get why everyone says to retire RTTH, but think of all the first timers that have never heard it in person. Its good, its classic, and I am always happy to hear it.

I get why everyone says to retire RTTH, but think of all the first timers that have never heard it in person. Its good, its classic, and I am always happy to hear it.

That's why I don't join in the setlist complaining business out of principle. I understand that Maiden do not choose the setlist to please me personally, but to make the largest possible number of people including newbies and old-timers happy.

That's also why you don't complain about these fantastic best of compilations?
;)

Seriously, I am afraid they serve the same purpose (according to Rod Smallwood, at least).
Something like this: "To please all these people who don't know these songs yet"

Sweet! they are playing
The Prisoner!!! Now I just need them to play Wasted Years, Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter, and Seventh Son and I'm in heaven!

Hey I just talked to a Chilean guy that has a friend in a local concert company called Ocesa and he says that Maiden already confirmed dates down there in early 2013, so I think we will have latin american leg after all!! /,,/

When I saw them on the SBIT tour, I noticed the crowd react oddly during 'Moonchild' . . .people just were not as into it.

Just listened to the Adrian and Dave interview on Rockline. I didnt catch everything, but heres a few interesting tidbits:
- Adrian confirmed they will play the Prisoner and 7th Son (duh)

- Didn't catch the whole Q & A, but Adrian and Dave think Alexander the great wont work well live and they just didn't seem interested in playing it. Same goes for a lot of songs fans want them to play.

The interview wasn't really that interesting. You can listen to it again tomorrow.
Did they say anything about Still Life?

Here's my "wishful thinking + reality" setlist:
SETLIST.jpg

It would be awesome if they play CSIT! However I think if they ever do play it, it will be during the encore because Moonchild is the most likely opener for this set.

Tracks that have to be played:
-Caught somewhere in time
-Stranger in a Strange Land
-Deja Vu
-Infinite dreams
-Still life

Back