Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

That would be lovely. hahaha

But if they are doing the Maiden Heaven tour... does this mean the next History Tour will be the Real Live tour? It would be cool to see them play some 90s stuff along with stuff like Where Eagles Dare, Prowler, Sanctuary, and hopefully... Caught Somewhere in Time (Finally)!

That would be lovely. hahaha

But if they are doing the Maiden Heaven tour... does this mean the next History Tour will be the Real Live tour? It would be cool to see them play some 90s stuff along with stuff like Where Eagles Dare, Prowler, Sanctuary, and hopefully... Caught Somewhere in Time (Finally)!
What do you mean Maiden Heaven o_O? Isnt that a tribute cd made by a lot of bands?

It would be awesome if they played Icarus! However, I will say I'm very excited about that other "leaked" setlist with the exception of The Prisoner not being on it. But I am hoping to hear Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter!!! :)

Let's hope it's FOI! Why they ignore this song, is beyond me!

I'm not seeing anyone predicting Still Life anymore here. Have we given up on this one? Seriously if they play the stenching spew that is "Bring Your Daughter" and leave Still Life out, that isn't cool.

I hope they add UK dates in 2013, I saw them last year on their last UK arena tour and I only went because my dad had a spare ticket and no one to go with so I didn't really know the songs and I didn't enjoy it. But now they're my favorite band, I've just completely fell in love with them so I need to see them again so I can enjoy it properly and join in!

Hey I was thinking... besides this tour... I went to see a Maiden tribute band the past month and the setlist was just sick! I think Iron Maiden should play this setlist, maybe with a little more of Somewhere in Time but it was great
179973_432623983434102_1699545518_n.jpg

My new Prediction or At least I hope

1- Moonchild
2- Two Minutes til Midnight
3- Prisoner
4- Still Life
5- Infinite Dreams
6- TNOTB
7- Caught Somewhere in Time
8- Stranger in a strange land
9- Heaven can wait
10- Evil that men Do
11- 7th son
12- Hallowed by thy name
13- Iron Maiden

Encore
1- Afraid to Shoot strangers OR Killers
2- Clairyvoyant
3- Alexander the Great

This is maybe what could happen, maybe if there was Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter it could be more accurate. Maybe even Childhoods end could be a good one, and I don't really want to hear fear of the dark, to me its overplayed. At #7 CSiT and SiaSL They always seem to do that, a opener from another album and a song that is on that album right after like in 2011, Wickerman and blood brothers, 2010 Wildest dreams and No more lies. It would be a Dissapointment if Prisoner or Still Life wasn't played. Those were my favorites from the set-list, and still life wasn't played EVER in America, why not now?!?!? Even on the Piece of mind tour. And as for Alexander the Great, Enough teasers, this is the last possible time this song could be played. Out of all the songs this is the one I would want to hear most, WAY More than FotD. All we can do is wait and Hope they dont play hooks in you, holy smoke, apparition, or weekend warrior as a teaser for the next tour. But to finish this up If Alexander the great doesn't get played, Only the good die young, or To tame a land

Still Life would be sweet (imagine it with 3 guitars!) Although it is long shot. I think this tour will have a reasonably 'safe' set because the band knows what songs can be replicated in a live environment and they know what works best with the crowd as a whole. Don't get me wrong im all for surprises, but for stuff like Still Life, Prisoner, Killers, ATG etc..someone had better sweet talk 'Arry :)

Ah! Alright cheers. Wouldn't make that one shorter myself.

About the set: Me complaining about it is pretty much as impossible.
If SSOASS and Infinite Dreams will be played, they can even do Fear of the Dark twice.

If the band leaves out (one of) these songs, I'll seriously doubt their wits.

The interview was on the 12th of September 2007. I remember staying up late to hear the entire thing! I think parts of it are on youtube, but not the whole thing.

The SBIT tour started in 2008 and I didn't know it was already talked about in September 2007.

Just listened to the Adrian and Dave interview on Rockline. I didnt catch everything, but heres a few interesting tidbits:
- Adrian confirmed they will play the Prisoner and 7th Son (duh)

- Didn't catch the whole Q & A, but Adrian and Dave think Alexander the great wont work well live and they just didn't seem interested in playing it. Same goes for a lot of songs fans want them to play.

The interview wasn't really that interesting. You can listen to it again tomorrow.

Back