Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Hey guys,I'm not even from U.S.A.! Didn't mean to open can of worms or anything.Maybe i was being to ''warped'' or bent and mistaken for being a jerk or likewise.I have been known to B contriversial,controversial? in the past just a couple(1000) times.I'm actually gonna "Head out to the highway". till the setlist arrives,-I'm tired.o_O

Hey guys,I'm not even from U.S.A.! Didn't mean to open can of worms or anything.Maybe i was being to ''warped'' or bent and mistaken for being a jerk or likewise.I have been known to B contriversial,controversial? in the past just a couple(1000) times.I'm actually gonna "Head out to the highway". till the setlist arrives,-I'm tired.o_O

Cool?

I couldn't care less.

Citizens of USA are people like any other around the world. I have a cousin in Tulsa. I don't give a fuck about your Afghan military boy, as I don't give a fuck about out own Afghan military boys. This is going off topic, if anyone wants we can continue in another thread. My "illiterate, uncivilized..." statement came as a humorous reply to someone that really, really tries to wear the "dumb american stereotype" shoes.

First off, watch your language. Secondly, don't be stereotyping and making assumptions. Thirdly, you say your remark was humorous... well nobody laughed.

Well not every American is illiterate and obnoxious. There are people like that all over the world, not just here. I'm an American and I'm not like that at all. So this should not be a place for disrespect (even if it is a fairly common stereotype).

Plain and simple... rocket, learn proper grammar or get out!

Well not every American is illiterate and obnoxious. There are people like that all over the world, not just here. I'm an American and I'm not like that at all. So this should not be a place for disrespect (even if it is a fairly common stereotype).

No, not EVERY American is. Yes, there are people like that all over the world (an increasingly large amount each generation...). But it is a fairly common stereotype *for a reason*, and he has stated already it was not meant with malice.

But when you say *for a reason* like that, it comes across as malice. Ya know? I'm sorry, I'm not usually this defensive (especially towards America). I just don't like seeing things like that on an Iron Maiden forum when we should be talking about the new tour!!! hahaha

From Wikipedia:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, , or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response

Just putting that out there. In my opinion, Zare's post isn't worth the time to make angry responses.
On topic:
Is there any chance that the band will play the entire SSOASS Album?
I think it has a better chance than Alexander the Great. There are only two songs that haven't been done, and it wouldn't take much effort to learn them. It's really unlikely, but who knows? It can happen.

Returning to the tour... 2 weeks ago they released a rock band 3 DLC of "Maiden Epics" songs, which included Phantom of the Opera, The Prisoner, Flight of Icarus, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Infinite Dreams and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son... Perhaps they are giving clues about the setlist? Obviously they are going to play Infinite Dreams and SSOASS but what about Prisoner, Flight of Icarus and Phantom? Could it be?

Returning to the tour... 2 weeks ago they released a rock band 3 DLC of "Maiden Epics" songs, which included Phantom of the Opera, The Prisoner, Flight of Icarus, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Infinite Dreams and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son... Perhaps they are giving clues about the setlist? Obviously they are going to play Infinite Dreams and SSOASS but what about Prisoner, Flight of Icarus and Phantom? Could it be?

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the songs in the set. Because their Rock Band release back in 2009 were songs solely from SBIT. I don't know whether or not it may be hinting at some songs being played this tour (minus Rime, the other five actually have a great chance of possibly being played), or if it's just a big coincidence. I guess we'll fine out in just two more, agonizing weeks...

I found in a spanish forum another "leaked" setlist, they did say that this can't be proven but its an awesome one :
1336275909_maidenenglandslist.jpg

See, after the clairvoyant it says DJV Test, this could mean Deja-vú... If this turned out to be what they play in the tour I couldnt be more happy... (well except if they played Alexander but thats pretty much imposible)

That "leak" seems appropriate enough... but there are only 15 songs in that set list. Iron Maiden almost always play a minimum of 16. That raises a red flag there.

And while that list pretty much covers most of the album Seventh Son, and also has The Prisoner AND Killers thrown in, I would be rather thrilled.

Although, I'll be honest, if they decided to throw Deja Vu at us, I would be very pissed. The song is good, don't get me wrong. But if, out of ALL of the other classics that are arguably better, they decide to play Deja Vu (of all choices), that is why I would be pissed: that they would rather play a song like Deja Vu over epics such as Caught Somewhere In Time, Stranger in a Strange Land, Sea of Madness, Alexander the Great, etc... It would be a very odd choice indeed. One that I do not approve of whatsoever.

So hopefully that is nothing more than a fan's dream/guess set list.

Bump 'Fear of the Dark' up so it's right before 'Iron Maiden', and throw 'Wasted Years' in there somewhere, and that's a solid set list for this tour.

I bet it's fake, though.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Wasted Dreams will be played.

Back