Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Has the demon known as thousand_suns gone on to possess someone else? What is the longest DoD song is (et cetera)?

I think he is telling us that A > B but at the same time A < B.

I know everyone has their own setlist ideas but looking at the Maiden England tracklist there has been plenty inclusions for the likes of The Clairvoyant, Can I Play With Madness, Wasted Years, Heaven Can Wait, The Evil That Men Do, Wasted Years and Moonchild and others on the SBIT tour as well as some of the previous tours between 88' and present day. I'd even give The Number Of The Beast and Hallowed Be Thy Name a break for this tour but that would probably never happen. However I don't see any reason not to be able to turn the clock back and still play a really strong setlist with nothing from after 88' included. I'd include more than 16 songs but that's just about how many I'd expect on this tour. I know all the *marked songs weren't on the original setlist but like I stated the songs mentioned above have been played reasonably often since. I'd go with this:

Caught Somewhere In Time *
Sea Of Madness *
The Prisoner
Still Life
Children Of The Damned*
Infinite Dreams
Alexander The Great *
Stranger In A Strange Land *
Killers
To Tame A Land*
The Number Of The Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden

Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Where Eagles Dare*
22 Acacia Avenue*

I think they will play Wasted Years. Of course I have no evidence to back it up, but they played it on Maiden England, and it always receives a great reception from the crowd. I really hope they play it - I never get tired of that song!

As unlikely as it may be I'd love to hear Wasted Years and Children of the Damned on this tour.
idk. i think wasted years maybe played. children of the damned on the other hand. thats probily one of the coolest songs they could play live. but if they play it ill be shocked to hear it

I am probably most excited to hear Seventh Son of a Seventh Son itself live. It is one of my personal favorite songs, and it sounds amazing both album version and Maiden England version.

The fact that we will be experiencing it modern day, live, is blowing my mind!

Because my prediction is that they are going to drop certain songs from Maiden England and replace them with staples like Fear of the Dark that weren't on the video. And unfortunately I think The Prisoner will be one of those dropped songs.

Back