Maiden Albums: Head to Head

Vote for your favourite song from each pair

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
But Prowler losing from Be Quick or Be Dead is awkward. It can only be explained by Bruce bias.
And/or some bots must have "voted" for the earlier letter in the alphabet in this first pair.
Or, you know... could be that "Be Quick Or Be Dead" is simply a better song. :innocent:

I think the only song I voted for which is losing is "Chains of Misery". "Sanctuary" is a good song, for sure, but it never really did anything for me. It's fantastic live, but the studio version is kinda... meh.

Lots of participation too! I encourage everyone to look through the rest of the Games forum!

But Prowler losing from Be Quick or Be Dead is awkward. It can only be explained by Bruce bias.
And/or some bots must have "voted" for the earlier letter in the alphabet in this first pair.
I like Be Quick or Be Dead. I really, really like Prowler.

I actually prefer Be Quick or Be Dead, though I do like both songs. As you can see by my vote for Women In Uniform (a bad song) over Weekend Warrior (a truly horrendous one), I don't always have Bruce bias.

Lots of participation too! I encourage everyone to look through the rest of the Games forum!

SERIOUSLY! We have 47 voters so far in here and yet survivors are struggling to get by with less than 5 people...

I must say, the amount of participants in the game so far is very impressive.

Voted for Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Phantom of the Opera, Childhood's End, Transylvania, Strange World, Sanctuary, Judas Be My Guide, Weekend Warrior and Fear of the Dark. Sanctuary and Weekend Warrior got lucky here, there aren't a lot of matchups they'd win in my case.

Damn, looks like this will go down to the wire as a 6-5 round.
Who would have thought Women in Uniform or Weekend Warrior would end up the hero.

Back