Mafia Game #2 - AWOOOOOOOOO

Cornfed Hick's lynching

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not entirely sure that RTC is mafia, it would be a bit odd if he got to be mafia twice in a row. However he is extremely hard to read. I would vote to lynch him, despite my doubts.

For want of something better to do - and seeing as he's encouraging it anyway - I'm voting to lynch him.

Apologies all around, I was moving child to another state over the weekend and quite busy. Sorry... I've been reading and have less of an idea this time around than last.

So... my question in general-- what are the odds that the 3 baddies from last time are the 3 baddies this time? Does that have any impact or do you just not think about that?

Anyway, I voted to spare him.

So Stardust was the final nomination, yet he voted to spare me?

Kill Stardust next round. Please.

After Knicker's gruesome death, accusations came thick and fast with fingers pointed in a couple of directions. In the end, RTC was the person to be interrogated. His wish was to be lynched, and that's exactly what the village did. A near unanimous vote meant that RTC would be the first to die at the hands of the village. A noose is hung around RTC's neck and with RTC's last breath, he merely points at Stardust. RTC's neck breaks and... nothing happens. It seems that he was indeed just a villager of the town.

Meanwhile, Cried the Troll decided to poke his head out from underneath his bridge and it would be the last thing he'd ever do. A bolt of lightning suddenly appeared out of nowhere, killing him in an instant.

RTC the Villager has been killed. It is now night time and it will last 1 day. No more posts!

Last edited:
After murdering one of their own, the town quietly dissipated and went back to their homes. It was a restless night for all, as all knew that one of them would not make it to the dawn. Unbeknownst to all however, was that a heavy fog descended upon the village, so that when everyone awoke, the entire village was blanketed in the fog. Visibility was low, but everyone could see that there was indeed one person missing from the town. They all gathered at that person's house, walked inside and found the mutilated body of Mosh laying in the hallway. There was also a large number of crystals and potions scattered around the body, as if Mosh was using them the minute he died. He was infact using them to find who the werewolves were, and yet he didn't see his death coming.

Mosh the Seer was killed by the Werewolves, it is now day time, and 3 days more for discussions.

Back