Mafia Game #2 - AWOOOOOOOOO

Cornfed Hick's lynching

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my normal playstyle. I do this both as Mafia and Town, in order to establish a strong meta if I'm Mafia, and contribute to the best of my abilities as Town.

I can show you previous games to prove this on other forums.
Nominate RTC. If he has the aggressive style no matter what his role is, then we are hardly going to get any helpful read on him. So the least we can do is lynch him and see if we get any info out of that.

I do agree that Perun seems suspicious, so whatever outcome comes with a potential RTC lynching would hopefully come with a clue there. Regardless, I think it'd be a good idea for whoever the cop is to check RTC or Perun next turn.

Vote Perun.

It's almost as if you're playing to the audience at this point. Although Stardust's rather strange reactions during the first day should have definitely got him lynched.

I don't particularly trust RTC either, but I had a similar reaction to Perun's recent posts. I may regret this, but I'm going to second Perun 's nomination.

I like Mosh's reasoning here:

If he has the aggressive style no matter what his role is, then we are hardly going to get any helpful read on him. So the least we can do is lynch him and see if we get any info out of that.

So I'm nominating RTC too.

Nominations so far
RTC (3) < Mosh, LooseCannon, Night Prowler
Perun (2) < RTC, Cornfed Hick

Approximately 2 days left.

o_O Guys, I just pictured us in the village tavern, mourning the loss of Knickers, who was also our seer, no less, and imagining what it would feel like if Cornfed said these words there.

Nominate RTC. If he has the aggressive style no matter what his role is, then we are hardly going to get any helpful read on him. So the least we can do is lynch him and see if we get any info out of that.

:blink:

So by that logic, unless I change my normal gameplay style (which is scummy in itself), I suddenly become a necessary lynch?

:blink:

So by that logic, unless I change my normal gameplay style (which is scummy in itself), I suddenly become a necessary lynch?

That was the same logic being applied to Stardust on day one. Impossible to read, and therefore might as well be eliminated, guilty or not. There are still several people being very quiet. Can we hear from them too?

It's very difficult to make decisions at this point and frankly, I'm reluctant to nominate people because I have absolutely no reasons to do so. Then again, I know nobody really does. :S Do we need 4 nominations to lynch someone?

It's very difficult to make decisions at this point and frankly, I'm reluctant to nominate people because I have absolutely no reasons to do so. Then again, I know nobody really does. :S Do we need 4 nominations to lynch someone?

It is. And with Stardust's nomination, that makes 4. We now go the the voting phase. @RTC, time to get your statement in.

Won't beat around the bush here. I encourage you to lynch me. You'll get some information from my flip, and you'll be able to analyse vote patterns.

Stardust is extremely scummy, I would strongly advise pursuing him once more. It was stupid how he was allowed to survive D1.
Perun is also a scum suspect of mine for his activity, yet avoidance of contributions.

I actually haven't been paying too much attention to this game because of work, but that's what I've noticed.

Crazy, he'll never come to a meetup.
I probably deserve that, should have gone to Boston. But I would come if circumstances allow, and you may recall I've even volunteered to host in LA.

Back to the game...I'm already on record re Stardust and Perun, so it's clear I tend to agree with RTC. I'll vote with the herd, but he seems like a villager this time around, though that could just be a clever ruse.

I'm no expert, but I am inclined to give dying declarations considerable weight in this game.

Ok, RTC has made his statement, the poll is now able to be used. Everyone, you have 1 day to get your vote in.

@One of the Mods, can I get one of you to change the poll name to "RTC's lynch vote" . I can't seem to be able to edit that part of the poll.

Hmm...

So it doesn't seem like I'm gonna improve at all. That's too bad.

Anyway...I nominated RTC but I won't vote for him to be lynched. After I posted my nomination I began to think of the consequences.

I realized that maybe, I made a mistake.

I don't believe Perun is mafia either. I'm thinking it might be one of the very quiet ones but I'm not completely sure.

Back