Mafia Game #2 - AWOOOOOOOOO

Cornfed Hick's lynching

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, you will not be on the chopping block today.

Update post incoming, No more posts from other people!

After seeing the horrific death of Travis at the hands of the werewolves, the people of Maidenville decided that something had to be done in order to not lose more people to the werewolves. There was a large amount of discussions, with some of the heat aimed at Stardust. After seeing the terrible death of Travis, Stardust was in shock and looked like he wanted to leave the village but in the end decided that trying to help find the werewolves would be the best outcome for the village. In the end nothing really came from the discussions, dusk fell over the village and everyone retired back to their homes, hoping they would all be alive come tomorrow...

It is now night and will be approximately 1 day long. No more posts!

Dawn awoke upon the village of Maidenville and it seemed that not everyone was awake nice and early. It was known that some of the residents spent a fair share of their time at the local tavern and that they might just still be sleeping in. However, not all was right at MrKnickerbocker's house, as the door was blown off its hinges. Everyone looked inside to find bloody smears on the floors and walls and what looked to be teeth marks in some of the furniture. However there was no body anywhere to be found. In one of the rooms, it was found that there was histories of all the residents of the town, and how MrKnickerbocker would guide and protect the rest of the village.

MrKnickerbocker the Guardian Angel was killed by the werewolves. It is now day time and 3 days until the next night phase (unless someone is nominated).

Wow that doctor role must be cursed or something

I'll say. On another forum (where there was usually about 20 people every game), the doctor died first night like 40% of the time or something ridiculous. We even started calling it "doctor's curse" after a while.

Shit, shit.

When I play live, it's usually the cop/seer that gets sadly killed first turn.

Cornfed, how can you be so cynical? We're still mourning!

Vote Perun.

It's almost as if you're playing to the audience at this point. Although Stardust's rather strange reactions during the first day should have definitely got him lynched.

Odd. Any theories on why the Doctor/Guardian Angel gets killed first so often? Can it be a coincidence?

Seems like the smart play is for the doctor/seer to self-save on Night 1.
The doctor equivalent is the angel. No self-saving. Just seeing.

Which can be helpful, but we need someone to actually See. And since I'm not the seer, I dunno.

It's almost as if you're playing to the audience at this point. A
We just started, why are you pushing on Perun so hard all of a sudden?

You were super aggressive last game too, RTC. And we saw how that went.

This is my normal playstyle. I do this both as Mafia and Town, in order to establish a strong meta if I'm Mafia, and contribute to the best of my abilities as Town.

I can show you previous games to prove this on other forums.

You were super aggressive last game too, RTC. And we saw how that went.

You sound almost like you're acting in defence of Perun, LC. Any reason for this?
Hmmmm.gif

You sound almost like you're acting in defence of Perun, LC. Any reason for this?
No reason other than I don't trust RTC. Though he says this is his usual playstyle, and I can believe it. Still, I'm very cautious of anyone pointing fingers on such a flimsy suggestion.

Back