Mafia Game #2 - AWOOOOOOOOO

Cornfed Hick's lynching

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remove my nomination for Stardust, I'm gonna nominate Perun instead. His counter-attack on Cornfed is weird.

I retract my nomination for National Acrobat and nominate Perun. For the exact same reason that np said

Ah good, I was just about to nominate you in return out of spite.

I agree with others, as he does seem quite suspicious, I'll nominate Perun.

@Perun, you have now been nominated for lynching. Time to make your statement. Also could any mod please reset the poll and change the name to "Perun's lynching" instead?

I am disappointed. We are supposed to be on one side here - a village with nothing to protect itself but the wit and compassion of its residents.
Cornfed's initial reaction, if seen from the perspective of a villager, was harsh. He has displayed more sketchy behaviour, such as accusing Dusty of un-werewolfish behaviour (how do you know a werewolf behaves?) and has at various other points been talking about how mechanics work, when what we are talking about is poor, innocent people being torn apart by fucking wolves! Based on these observations, I nominated him, because I felt that if one here is behaving sketchy enough to be a wolf, it would be him.
Quite frankly, I was just tossing ideas in the ring. Many here didn't post enough to make heads or tails of the behaviour. Most focused on RTC which evidently was wrong. Cornfed has been happy to nominate others without much thought about whether they might be innocent or not. All I was doing was ask questions. And well, guess what happened... the guy I questioned nominated me. That should make you think, good folks.
If my death brings you closer to knowing who is a wolf and who not, so be it. But let me remind you of this: You are killing a villager now, and another one will die in the night. Our numbers are running low, and we haven't killed a single wolf yet.

Can't read anything from anyone here, I'm afraid. Going to have to vote 'no' rather than risk killing a villager.

Does anyone have any other nominations? Cornfed might be the one to go with - he has been driving us towards others pretty seriously, as Perun pointed out.

Oh, hell with it. I nominate Cornfed.

One thing I've noticed is that we only seem to be attacking each other. Shouldn't we try to work together? I know Perun already said this. And yes, I know it's a bit risky.

With that, I nominate Cornfed Hick.

Back