London 2012 Olympics

Mexico just scored against Brasil in the final of football! Just 30 seconds had passed! Hope my country wins something that important for first time, the party will be too damn long lol

I must say i'm impressed with your current youth generation. World Champions under-17, 3rd under-20, Olympic finalists...the next decade, beware with Mexico!

Olympic gold is the only missing title of the entire Football world in the Brazilian showcases.

Mexico has been producing great youngsters but they seem to have a hard time succeeding in the A level. I mean they had big successes in youth stages in last years but they don't seem to be one of the frontrunners of a World Cup championship, not even a quarter final, actually.

By the way the English media has been accusing our gold and silver medalist athletes with performance enhancing drug using, what the hell is going on ? It's not our fault that they don't keep up with the latest championships, our girls didn't come out of nowhere. And they were 20 second behind the world record for fuck's sake, the tempo was pretty low. Yeah they did drugs, yeah and that's why they were behind of their personal bests.

I guess they're just mad as their athletes sucked ass on that race. Lisa Dobriskey, who was placed 10th, said she was not competing on a level playing field.

And the one that is least important.:D

Yes, but a title is a title. Remember this is the oldest intercontinental title still running in Football. It has at least historical prestige. Actually, we can say prior to the World Cup, the Olympic tournament was the proper World Cup.

The winner of the 1500m was banned for taking drugs a few years ago. Hence why I mentioned it last night.

Eight years ago. Not just a few. And it's sad that the English media would actually be proud of Dwain Chambers had he gotten a medal. He also did drugs years ago.

I agree about Dwain Chambers. He shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the Olympics, and neither should David Millar or Justin Gatlin been allowed. The same goes for the Turkish woman. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

I agree about Dwain Chambers. He shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the Olympics, and neither should David Millar or Justin Gatlin been allowed. The same goes for the Turkish woman. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

You may think that way, I don't. But it's not about us, it's about the media. The double-standard of the English media is disgusting.

By the way our athlete has said that it was a problem with her pharmacist, she took her pharmacist's advice to cure her sickness and the material was actually banned, she didn't know that. It's pretty common, actually.

Congratulations, Mexico. Well deserved win (despite these final minutes lol). The 17th Olympic Football Champions. :)

Eight years ago. Not just a few. And it's sad that the English media would actually be proud of Dwain Chambers had he gotten a medal. He also did drugs years ago.
Perhaps it's because I don't care for papers in this country, but I've not heard much in the way of media that have been sympathetic - or proud - of Chamber's achievements of late. Most seemed to not want him there full stop.

And had they qualified for the 4x100 final they would of had a pretty good chance of bronze. Had that happened and Chambers was part of it, the media, I would guess, would of focused on the others more so than him. But we will never know 'cause they ballsed it up. Again.

Men's 4 x 100 M race is and always will be the most fun event to watch at Olympics for me.

WR by the Jamaicans.

Usain-Bolt-MEME.jpg

Back