Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Had another dream about the Future Past Tour. This time they definitely opened with “Caught Somewhere in Time”, and “Alexander the Great” was maybe the fourth or fifth song they played. I dunno if that worked. I think “2 Minutes to Midnight” was in there somewhere but beyond this I have no more memory.

Had another dream about the Future Past Tour. This time they definitely opened with “Caught Somewhere in Time”, and “Alexander the Great” was maybe the fourth or fifth song they played. I dunno if that worked. I think “2 Minutes to Midnight” was in there somewhere but beyond this I have no more memory.
2mins confirmed :rocker:
spoilers.jpg
:nonono:

If you fly with a friend, that wold make you a couple of:

This came to me mind, due to title:

Get up
And get your grandma outta here
Pick up
Old Jim is workin' hard this year
And baby
Do the things he says to do
Baby, if you're feeling good
And baby if you're feeling nice
You know your man is workin' hard
He's worth a deuce
Honey
Don't put your man behind his years
And baby
Stop cryin' all your tears
Baby
Do it
He's worth a deuce
And baby, if you're feeling good
Yes baby if you're feeling nice
Yeah

@Travis The Dragon what "he's worth a deuce" is supposed to mean? Something sexual maybe? (Given it was written by a very young Gene Simmons)

This came to me mind, due to title:

Get up
And get your grandma outta here
Pick up
Old Jim is workin' hard this year
And baby
He's worth a deuce
Honey
Don't put your man behind his years
And baby
Stop cryin' all your tears
Baby
Do it
He's worth a deuce
And baby, if you're feeling good
Yes baby if you're feeling nice
Yeah

@Travis The Dragon what "he's worth a deuce" is supposed to mean? Something sexual maybe? (Given it was written by a very young Gene Simmons)
Why are you asking me? :lol: Really good song though!

Pretty sure deuce -> 2 -> #2 -> poop -> anal sex. In other words, if your man works hard and is good to you, Kiss believes you should move past your reservations and be willing to give him anal (“do the things he says to do”…“he’s worth a deuce”).*

*This is just my interpretation of the lyrics and does not represent my personal point of view.

Pretty sure deuce -> 2 -> #2 -> poop -> anal sex. In other words, if your man works hard and is good to you, Kiss believes you should move past your reservations and be willing to give him anal (“do the things he says to do”…“he’s worth a deuce”).*

*This is just my interpretation of the lyrics and does not represent my personal point of view.

I thought so it would be something “nasty”, given it’s Gene Simons. Thanks Jer!

Back