Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Speaking of satanic, £40 for a Gojira tour shirt is totally evil. Have they swapped the Euro symbol for the pound sign there?

You know how they say that every person in the world is just five or six handshakes away from everyone else? It just occurred to me that I'm a maximum of three handshakes away from Adolf Hitler. I know of one certain and several likely occurrences of shaking hands with a person who shook hands with someone who shook hands with Hitler. I don't know if I ever shook hands with anyone who directly shook hands with Hitler, but it's not entirely impossible.

Which means that everyone I shook hands with here is a maximum of four handshakes away from Hitler.

You know how they say that every person in the world is just five or six handshakes away from everyone else? It just occurred to me that I'm a maximum of three handshakes away from Adolf Hitler. I know of one certain and several likely occurrences of shaking hands with a person who shook hands with someone who shook hands with Hitler. I don't know if I ever shook hands with anyone who directly shook hands with Hitler, but it's not entirely impossible.

Which means that everyone I shook hands with here is a maximum of four handshakes away from Hitler.

A very German moment, ngl.

OCD related because they're only 5 handshakes away from Hitler?

(disclaimer - I've had OCD and yeah, I know it's rarely anything to do with hand washing)

Yeah, I had my 20 minutes of fun with ChatGPT two weeks ago. Fun fact: It 100% nails Sabaton-style lyrics.

Back