Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

They say that telling people you're planning on doing something makes you more likely to actually do it, so I'm gonna put that into practise tonight and, after a few weeks of losing my nerve, ask a girl on a date. I'm not sure what she's likely to say, I just need an answer.

I'll report back tomorrow. If I fail to ask, I will accept any form of punishment anyone may decide upon.

I'll report back tomorrow. If I fail to ask, I will accept any form of punishment anyone may decide upon.
If you fail to ask, then you're required to ask her best friend out in front of her face instead.

Already on the road (again) I’m gonna hit the road now and I’ll be back in normal office life in April. I don’t mind this life but I can’t keep completely up with my routines, sleeping on time, running etc

They say that telling people you're planning on doing something makes you more likely to actually do it, so I'm gonna put that into practise tonight and, after a few weeks of losing my nerve, ask a girl on a date. I'm not sure what she's likely to say, I just need an answer.

I bottled it. I hate myself.

Although, I actually think this post helped and I really was committed to asking her, but she had some old friends with her last night (neither of which were her best friends @Jer so I didn't ask them out either :p) and while I still got to talk to her, she was never alone and I wasn't bold enough to do it in front of them all. I only get to see her on Thursdays, so I've got another week to plan my next move.
Aside from that, today was my last day at work, I've got next week off, then I begin the new one on the 13th. :cheers:

Back