Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm running 5 days a week starting at 6:00 -6:30 am. Weekdays 5-7k, Weekends 7 -15k.

There are 3 places in the proximity of my home that I can run uninterrupted -no traffic lights, cars etc- most distant (and best) being 12 minutes away by bicycle. That is Dankest Hour +Death of the Celts, including elevator, locking the bicycle, warming up and such.

Last edited:
f93swndh94t71.jpg

Not a lot of people know that, but the first poem by a Neanderthal author to be ever successfully deciphered by recent innovative techniques says, in an approximate Modern English translation,

Why write when everything's already written?
Why play when everything's already played?
Why think when everything's already thought up?
Why fuck when everything's already fucked up?

Which throws light upon the question how our own species, an intruder from warmer lands, managed to succeed eventually.
And, also, why attitude does matter.
Papers in Science or Nature to be expected in the near future, but don't forget you heard it here first.

Not a lot of people know that, but the first poem by a Neanderthal author to be ever successfully deciphered by recent innovative techniques says, in an approximate Modern English translation,

Why write when everything's already written?
Why play when everything's already played?
Why think when everything's already thought up?
Why fuck when everything's already fucked up?

Which throws light upon the question how our own species, an intruder from warmer lands, managed to succeed eventually.
And, also, why attitude does matter.
Papers in Science or Nature to be expected in the near future, but don't forget you heard it here first.
I wonder how they manage to translate Neanderthal language (or any other ancient language) to English, does anyone here know the answer ?
Also, does this mean that writing was invented tens of thousands of years ago by Neanderthals, and not just around 3000 BC in Babylon or something ?

I wonder how they manage to translate Neanderthal language (or any other ancient language) to English, does anyone here know the answer ?
Also, does this mean that writing was invented tens of thousands of years ago by Neanderthals, and not just around 3000 BC in Babylon or something ?
Good questions indeed, which I expect to be properly addressed in the relevant papers.
As well as the poem's somewhat mysterious title, "1,000,000 Replies".

Good questions indeed, which I expect to be properly addressed in the relevant papers.
As well as the poem's somewhat mysterious title, "1,000,000 Replies".
I googled "1,000,000 Replies" and the first result that I find is from MaidenFans forum, AKA this thread, and I do not find any news about this papers. Is this a joke that I am too dumb to get?

Is this a joke that I am too dumb to get?
No, it is obviously a joke too dumb to be recognized as such, apologies.
And I thought you were just playing along with your previous response - which asks the right questions indeed, apologies once again for misleading you. Mea culpa.

No, it is obviously a joke too dumb to be recognized as such, apologies.
And I thought you were just playing along with your previous response - which asks the right questions indeed, apologies once again for misleading you. Mea culpa.
No problem, now that I think about it it was obviously a joke, but the idea of newly dicsovered Neanderthals history was too fascinating for me to notice it.

Back from a 5-day 900km business tour. I loaded all but Senjutsu Maiden albums in a playlist to listen while driving and every night in the hotel re-adjusting the excel sheet with my ratings. Great, great experience.

Seventh Son -until recently on top- is the new no2.

Back