Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Magnus

Pica Serdica
I wonder how they manage to translate Neanderthal language (or any other ancient language) to English, does anyone here know the answer ?
Also, does this mean that writing was invented tens of thousands of years ago by Neanderthals, and not just around 3000 BC in Babylon or something ?
Good questions indeed, which I expect to be properly addressed in the relevant papers.
As well as the poem's somewhat mysterious title, "1,000,000 Replies".

giratina

Educated Fool
Good questions indeed, which I expect to be properly addressed in the relevant papers.
As well as the poem's somewhat mysterious title, "1,000,000 Replies".
I googled "1,000,000 Replies" and the first result that I find is from MaidenFans forum, AKA this thread, and I do not find any news about this papers. Is this a joke that I am too dumb to get?

Magnus

Pica Serdica
Is this a joke that I am too dumb to get?
No, it is obviously a joke too dumb to be recognized as such, apologies.
And I thought you were just playing along with your previous response - which asks the right questions indeed, apologies once again for misleading you. Mea culpa.

giratina

Educated Fool
No, it is obviously a joke too dumb to be recognized as such, apologies.
And I thought you were just playing along with your previous response - which asks the right questions indeed, apologies once again for misleading you. Mea culpa.
No problem, now that I think about it it was obviously a joke, but the idea of newly dicsovered Neanderthals history was too fascinating for me to notice it.

____no5

The Angel Of The Odd
Back from a 5-day 900km business tour. I loaded all but Senjutsu Maiden albums in a playlist to listen while driving and every night in the hotel re-adjusting the excel sheet with my ratings. Great, great experience.

Seventh Son -until recently on top- is the new no2.

Perun

Περούν Παντοκράτωρ
Staff member
Check this out: A heavy metal song about the Charge of the Light Brigade! Did any other band ever come up with that idea?

Perun

Περούν Παντοκράτωρ
Staff member
It just occurred to me that I haven't actually read any of Senjutsu's lyrics. I don't even know what most of the songs are about.

Jer

Love in anger
It just occurred to me that I haven't actually read any of Senjutsu's lyrics. I don't even know what most of the songs are about.
It’s about writing on some parchment on a great wall at the edge of Jurassic Park Site B while playing Stratego with an undying man, then taking a time machine to witness the Battle of Britain, deciding that’s hell on earth, then going further back in time to watch a bunch of western European tossers take a dirt nap instead.