Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Posting here just because I can.

Next Friday I'm going to the first concert since before Covid struck.
Who will you be seeing?

If my sister can make the 24th work, we'll be seeing In This Moment whose insane screaming vocals are so awesome! And Black Veil Brides who I actually kind of dig. Even the 2 opening bands are pretty good.

Who will you be seeing?
Øystein Sunde, Norwegian guitarist, humourist and songwriter.

He's the guy with the yellow jacket and the red and white guitar in this clip:

The other three are also relatively well known guitarists in Norway, from bands who were pretty big here in the 80s or early 90s, so it was cool to have them together on stage.

Last edited:
Øystein Sunde, Norwegian guitarist, humourist and songwriter.

He's the guy with the yellow jacket and the red and white guitar in this clip:

The other three are also relatively well known guitarists in Norway, from bands who were pretty big here in the 80s or early 90s, so it was cool to have them together on stage.
Nice. Some great talent all around there.

Happy birthday, Dennis Stratton!
Raising a glass to you,
Man he is almost as old as Nicko. 4 months and 3 days younger.

edit:

huh?! what a coincidence!

Last edited:
The two last times I've had a workout in the gym at work, I've finished the session with a 3000m run on the treadmill.

Both times, the shuffle function of my phone's music app has made Hell On Earth appear while I was running. How fitting.

@Dr. Eddies Wingman To be fair 23:58 isn't a piece of cake for me either. 26:00 is easy, 25:00 is fast, anything below 24:00 is a world of pain.

EDIT: I trained super hard to break the 22:00 mark by August 15th, but my training was interrupted for a week 20 days prior and I pretty much lost it ever since. Fitness is a very fragile asset.

Last edited:
Back