Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Rockism? No such luck, I like Céline Dion absolutely fine.

No I was thinking more about the technique you were using to make your point, there's a name for that kind of thing. If I was to describe it I would say it's like ra-aa-ain on your wedding day.

Killing me softly mentioned in another thread, and Jagged Little Pill puns in here, it's all getting very 95/96 in here zigga zig ah

tattooed millionaire came on spotify there. I've always assumed "fix your nose" to be referring to cocaine, but realised it could also be plastic surgery, anyone ever think it wasn't cocaine he meant?

Last edited:
tattooed millionaire came on spotify there. I've always assumed "fix your nose" to be referring to cocaine, but realised it could also be plastic surgery, anyone ever think it wasn't cocaine he meant?
Funnily enough, that’s one of the few lines in the song that I heard and never thought anything about, lol.

Was required to share something “most people don’t know about you” at work today. I mentioned Adrian thanking me in the Chemical Wedding liner notes and got a pretty excited reaction out of one person from a different group who I didn’t know too well, who then commented “that was a way better album than Tattooed Millionaire!”

"to get (one's) nose down" usually means "to concentrate" and "nose to the grindstone" means to work hard. Hence I assumed "fix your nose on the mess you're in" was just a poetic way of saying "sort yourself out!"

Probably not a massive shocker in most places, but I think the thing that would surprise most people about me is that I have a shooting license.

Probably not a massive shocker in most places, but I think the thing that would surprise most people about me is that I have a shooting license.
Got me beat

When I was young (around 4) we went to Disneyland. Loved Disney parks ever since. My goal in life is to go to all the parks, been to CA about 100 times (lived fairly close to it for several years), Florida about 20 times, Paris twice, Hong Kong and Tokyo once. Shanghai is the only one I have not been to. I had hoped to go in 2020, but obviously COVID cancelled that, will try to get there one of these days.

Back