Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

A duel. One vampire v one zombie. I didn't watch the rest of it so I don't know who won,but I bet they used science to find out.

The vampire is more intelligent and agile but lacks the raw strength of a zombie. Therefore, the vampire is a likely winner as long as it doesn’t get into the zombie’s deadly grasp.

The "experts" are saying that even if we get a vaccine in the spring we'll still need mask-wearing and social distancing for "decades" to come. That's basically the rest of my life :(

However the Boyfriend has a theory that "rapid testing" could be a way back to at least semi-normality for live music and similar.

Well that's just great...
That's ridiculous.
isntit.gif

I still have my ticket for Ed Byrne's show which was supposed to happen in March, but Boris closed all the theatres just days before it was due to take place. He (Ed that is) then immediately rescheduled it for next January, which I'd now say is also very unlikely to happen. But I'm not sure what would be worse - for it not to happen or for it to happen but with enforced mask-wearing (and/or social distancing). I think it would be very hard for a comedian in those circumstances, to try to put on a show and not be able to see the audience smiling and laughing.

Let's just hope one of the 20 super volcanoes don't blow their top or the next time the sun shoots out a solar flare or whatever it was that if it hits us, it will cause an electromagnetic pulse that would knock out all of our electricity and send us back to the dark ages, that it misses us again like the one that was shot out within the last decade I believe.

Let's just hope one of the 20 super volcanoes don't blow their top or the next time the sun shoots out a solar flare or whatever it was that if it hits us, it will cause an electromagnetic pulse that would knock out all of our electricity and send us back to the dark ages, that it misses us again like the one that was shot out within the last decade I believe.
who-wants-to-live-forever.jpg

My relative's kid had seizures a week after she was born. They examined her in the hospital and she got medication. The brain of a toddler is still very flexible, there is a good chance that if there's a problem, the brain will fix itself completely. That's what happened to my relative's kid, she didn't need medication for long and there was no damage. She's now healthy and smart 3-year-old. I really hope your child will get the best of care and will recover very soon. All my best to your family!

This is a fucking nightmare. My 11.5 month old Child has has 2 spasmic seizures in 1 day. Never had before. Admitted to hospital for epileptic investigation. Worst day of my life and I've had pne extremely shitty before.
Love, man, for you, the wife, and the kid. Keep us updated as you'll be in our thoughts.

Back