Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Vote!
The only Maiden live album I've heard is Rock In Rio.

Save the Raising Hell video for last. It doesn't get any better than that.
I always thought the concept was cool.

Edit: What's actually bad about it is how you really see the chemistry is off, with everybody being pissed at Bruce. The concept would've been awesome to pull a few years prior.

I always thought the concept was cool.

Edit: What's actually bad about it is how you really see the chemistry is off, with everybody being pissed at Bruce. The concept would've been awesome to pull a few years prior.
Sod the chemistry (never thought I'd say that, but ...) - it's a metal magic show and what more can anyone wish for?

:innocent:

Turns out the reason that pygmies documentary last night was so bad was that it was 100% entertainment done in a documentary format, and screened, for some reason, on a documentaries channel.

Fed up of Halloweeny infotainment documentaries now. Another animal one turned out to be about a Florida swamp beast, not alligators. Then watched one about the Templars which was more about elite warriors and how powerful the Ark of the Covenant probably was.

Now it's Ultimate Warriors. We use science to tell you who would win in a fight to the death - vampires or zombies.

Well it has to be vampires, doesn't it? Wait, does it? What kinda numbers we talkin here? Scratch that, zombies dinnae have the intellect to deliver death by stereo so they have no chance.

A duel. One vampire v one zombie. I didn't watch the rest of it so I don't know who won,but I bet they used science to find out.

Back