Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

:nonono:
"Developed"
"Evolved"
But not "strayed" - that suggests wandering off from somewhere it was supposed to stay ...
Developed and evolved also suggests they've improved - Not necessarily a fitting description. I would most certainly not put it like that. And I even like some of their post 90's material.

Edit: Let's settle on "detoriated" regarding Bon Jovi (not Maiden). :nana:

Last edited:
Let's settle on "detoriated" regarding Bon Jovi (not Maiden). :nana:
I will not - I totally salute their determination to follow their own collective "heart" and not bow to anyone else's opinion. Whether they went on to produce classics or not, they remained true to themselves and did what they felt was right at the time. That should be applauded I think :).

Reactions: Yax
I will not - I totally salute their determination to follow their own collective "heart" and not bow to anyone else's opinion. Whether they went on to produce classics or not, they remained true to themselves and did what they felt was right at the time. That should be applauded I think :).
It's My Life is a classic (although it's primarily a Max Martin song. Bon Jovi co-wrote it).

So today right after waking up I went to the toilet. I sat for like 30 minutes when a number called. Now, lately I've been getting a lot of scam calls, so I'm denying most unknown numbers, but this time I thought that maybe it's something important, and it didn't even begin with 07 like most of the scam calls so I answer.
You were on the toilet for 30 minutes?

Nah, this site is directly profiting off of the Donald Trump election campaign!

We run probably the most popular global advertising network to pay the overheads of operating the site. I'm not super happy about them running political ads, whatever direction but ultimately as far as I know that ad network will run ads for either party, there's no bias involved. We don't choose the ads that run here and they're highly personalised to individual user's geography and things you've searched for or visited.

While I understand the benefits of running an ad blocker and I'm not for or against it - if everyone did it would make it a lot tougher to justify the ongoing costs (forum software licencing, hosting, time) of keeping things going.

AFAIK our ad provider will let you click on the small icons at the top right of an ad and tell them you didn't like it and not to show ads like that in the future (since this provider's ads are really common, that's probably a useful tip) - so if you're seeing something you don't want to - I'd suggest doing that and they'll stop showing it to you! There's also an X there, which I presume will get rid of it. I don't know if it also tells them you don't want to see it again but it'd be smart if it did.

Back