Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Here's the show from Z-rock. I already have a copy, but unlike mine, this one has an intro and outro from the station!

So I was able to sleep reasonably well, but the shoulder/neck hurts like hell when I try to look down. Had this before and it typically goes over after a couple of days.

So I was able to sleep reasonably well, but the shoulder/neck hurts like hell when I try to look down. Had this before and it typically goes over after a couple of days.
Had that kind of thing before, too. Its shite. I also find myself on the injury list. I recently strained a calf muscle engaging in my new hobby of kickboxing. My calf is now fine but 4 days of limping had resulted in a swollen foot and a painful pressure point or bruised bone which is more debilitating than the initial strain. I am a disaster. Upside; few days off work. Downside; its a fabulous day out and I'm housebound. Silver lining; I have the latest Joe Abercrombie book to entertain me.

That is quite absurd, I thought @Midnight had only disabled stereo output for the phone's internal speakers (some phones have one, some two) and not the complete playback.

So you never heard an actual cymbal splash from the side? You never heard that amazing Roy Z riff in Dark side of Aquarius on the left side?

Wow. Just wow.
But if it's true I'm sort of happy for you because wonderful discoveries are awaiting.

For you, there is no hope. Or, actually, a pimped out mobility scooter but be the very thing.
The Boyfriend would probably agree with you, as co-ordination is known to be not my strong point. The doctor was more encouraging - or less encouraging, depending on how you look at it: he diagnosed an "acute gastrocnemius tear" and said they usually happen completely without warning or any kind of identifiable trigger. So you'd better watch out, because it seems non of us is safe ... :blink:

phcegbfp93q51.jpg

His name reminds me of someone else...from a video...on the internet.

The Boyfriend would probably agree with you, as co-ordination is known to be not my strong point. The doctor was more encouraging - or less encouraging, depending on how you look at it: he diagnosed an "acute gastrocnemius tear" and said they usually happen completely without warning or any kind of identifiable trigger. So you'd better watch out, because it seems non of us is safe ... :blink:

CAUSE III’M THE ASSAAAAAAASSIIN.

Back