Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah, I would like to see him again, last time I saw him was when he was with Wings .. that was a great show and too long ago.
He played a rehearsal gig in NYC and it seems he is not playing many Wings songs, which actually upsets me - I am very pro Wings.

He played a rehearsal gig in NYC and it seems he is not playing many Wings songs, which actually upsets me - I am very pro Wings.

yeah, it is real hard to follow up on something like the Beatles, but Wings was as close as any of them did after they split up. They had some damned good songs.

If you by ectomorph are referring to his ability to eat a lot without gaining weight, why wouldn't I be envious too?

Why do I work out? :D
Ectomorph = tall and slender with a really fast metabolism, yes. But being an endomorph is supposed to be an advantage in weightlifting, which was something I thought you did for fun :).

Maybe lightning strikes twice

:nonono:

Florence is/was a Tropical cyclone not a thunderstorm.

Oh, fine fine.

Maybe Florence strikes twice

This reminds me, I recorded an Air Crash Investigation episode the other day about a research plane that flew through a hurricane and not surprisingly got into trouble.

Back