Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Phew.  Two to three days of working and rarely surfing.  I did get one of my pc's hooked up to a tv.  My server (2000) isn't gonna work, so I'm looking at free-source server OS's.

Now, I'm finally sitting down with some cheesy brats, chips and Corona!!  (and watching Summer School)

Wasted in.

Well, the English played the French yesterday and Chris Ashton had the ball and went to score a try. And yes, he "swallow" dived. BUT, the pass made prior to him receiving the ball was forward and as such the try was ruled out. Still, England won so it matters little.

Now watching the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships. Right now, the ski jumping team competition. Austria lead ahead of Norway and Germany.

(Nordic means cross-country, ski jumping and the combination of these).

... and the team ski jumping ended just as it stood at the time of my last post. Austria in a league of their own, although Norway were closer than I had dared hoping for. Second place is not always a defeat. The jumpers were happy with silver and so am I.

After getting up today, I felt exactly the same way before I went to sleep last night - as if the ten hours inbetween hadn't existed.

Someone named Kaushik Joshi is trying to add me on facebook. He has a pic of Janick as his profile pick so I assume he's from here. I'm giving you a chance to tell me who you are, guy.

Mega said:
Someone named Kaushik Joshi is trying to add me on facebook. He has a pic of Janick as his profile pick so I assume he's from here. I'm giving you a chance to tell me who you are, guy.
Not someone I am familiar with.

Seems he is just some random guy that added some people from Maiden fan pages. Weird, but harmless.

Hello!

How's it hanging, guys? I haven't been around for a while but I just started listening to TFF again. Still as brilliant as ever! The madness that was the forum before it's release brings back some good times.

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed they're not hitting may places in the U.S.

Still...UP THE FUCKING IRONS!

Eddies Wingman said:
Now watching the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships. Right now, the ski jumping team competition. Austria lead ahead of Norway and Germany.

(Nordic means cross-country, ski jumping and the combination of these).

How did Poland do?

Poland finished fourth, which was more or less expected. They have two great jumpers (Malysz and Stoch), the other two are not really up there with the best.

The biggest disappointment of that event was Finland, who barely managed to finish 8th in the first round (only the 8 best teams get to jump in the 2nd round). Finland is the country which has won the ski jumping competition most times, but for the last few years Austria have been in a league of their own.

Eddies Wingman said:
Poland finished fourth, which was more or less expected.

Ah, OK. I heard there's a new young guy who did pretty well earlier this season. It might have been Stoch, but I thought it was someone else.

Back