Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I finally got around to trying my first batch of weed toady with 3 friends.
We smoked about 6 grams and nothing happened. And it was good weed too, one of them tried it before.
He's the only one who got high.

Money right down the toilet.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Sometimes, you don't get high the first time. Try it again. With weed, your tolerance actually goes down.

No, you probably just didn't smoke it right. Not that I'd know - and I wouldn't. But over time, it gets harder to get high.

LooseCannon said:
No, you probably just didn't smoke it right. Not that I'd know - and I wouldn't. But over time, it gets harder to get high.
I've been doing it since 1994 and trust me, it does not get harder. I can get SUPER high from 2 hits off of a pipe.

But that's just the thing: What could I possibly be wrong at?
It just taking some, rolling it and smoking it. Nothing to know.
And we watched like five instructional videos.

Albie said:
And quit smoking no5. :D

Easy to say...  :(

I remember the last time I trying to quite smoking... I was about 21.
For one reason that I don't recall any more, I decided to stop 1) smoking 2) drinking 3) one night standing.

For two weeks it was going pretty well, after one night I go with a friend in one girls house (friend of him)
She opens the door, and she's dressed like this :

designer_lingerie_phoebe_carlyle_malizia_babydoll_violet_01.jpg

Bad sign, I thought.
We sat down discussing and at one point my friend tell us he had to go.
For a strange reason I didn't follow him. Then, she proposed me a drink. What the fuck, for one drink no big deal I've said to myself.
Now the promise #2 was already broken.
Soon after that, I say what the fuck, and I'm starting breaking the promise #3, that was good by the way!

The morning when I woke up, the first thing I did, was to ask her a cigarette  :D

Yeah, that's it.  :yes:
In fact as soon as I saw her opening us the door, dressed like this, it was already too late for stop smoking   :D

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I've been doing it since 1994 and trust me, it does not get harder. I can get SUPER high from 2 hits off of a pipe.

No offense, but that's anecdotal evidence. Many of my smoker friends will say the opposite; furthermore, the research shows that THC resistance increases over time.

LooseCannon said:
No offense, but that's anecdotal evidence. Many of my smoker friends will say the opposite; furthermore, the research shows that THC resistance increases over time.
Hmmmm, that's interesting because all of my smoker friends are able to get nice and high from only a few hits. It's always been that way for all of us. Strange. Oh well. It's not a matter of life or death. Smoke some, get high, and have a good time!

Dude, seriously, opening the door to the fridge deserves a beer.  ;)

Sunday morning, my lappy in hand, coffee in the cup, donuts on the table....

Wasted CLV said:
Dude, seriously, opening the door to the fridge deserves a beer.   ;)

Sunday morning, my lappy in hand, coffee in the cup, donuts on the table....

Did you get Steam yet?

The first thing you need to get used to on Ubuntu 10.04 is that the three control buttons (close, maximise/restore, minimise) are all on the top left - as oppose to top right. Yes I know it's only a theme, but its the default theme and I like it too much to bother changing it.

Back