Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

If I knew what Mac looks like, I could be qualified to answer that. :D

I have spent possibly around 10 minutes of my life using a Mac.

LC, I haven't been home much- so I havnt done any downloading. I will be home tomoro n get it!!

I'm @ ma n pa's and they have a download limit- didn't wanna bust that.

And the on-line translator gives me.....

"May we write into the insanity forum German? Perun, is correct my grammar? I have so much forgotten… "

My oh my, how online translators suck. What I wanted to express was the following:

May we write in German in the insanity/madness forum? Perun, is my grammar right? I have forgotten so much ...

In other words, the online translator gets most words correct, but messes up the order of the words (leaves it pretty much unchanged from the German text, which it shouldn't).

I must make one reservation: I think I should have written "in der Wahnsinn-Forum" if Forum is feminine, and "in dem Wahnsinn-Forum" otherwise. I remembered it afterwards. If you go from one place to another, you use the accusative form of the article. In other words, cases where you would use "into" or "to" in English. If you would use "in", you use the dative form.

It's a tooth abscess, which means the socket and area around it got infected. In my case, it also infected my jaw, jawbone, salivary gland, and two of my lymph nodes, as well as the inside of my gums.

Ah shit, really sorry to hear that LC. I was able to get mine killed with antibiotics before it expanded. I was real close - the dentist was having me come in every other day to watch it. I was told it's real bad if it expands to the jawbone...

Hope the IVs kill that sucker fast.

Well, its a Canadian toothache.  Just like their beer is stronger than regular US beer, their toothaches are stronger too. 

Tooth is now out. Dentist broke it in my mouth (on purpose, I was frozen, barely felt it) and then the abscess kinda exploded all over the place. Gross shit. Once the freezing comes out I imagine I'll feel it.

I can assure you that you will. I've had two teeth surgically removed and in one of the cases, even a little piece of jaw bone broke off. I can assure you it hurt once the local anesthesia wore off.

Pointing to the Now Playing thread.

Back