Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Like this one?

Painkiller.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

By the way, my first episode of toothache was conveniently placed in between two exams. The combination of continuous use of pain medication and reading organic chemistry is not a very efficient one.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Damn, someone on here must really hate me. My user rating is -51!

-51 is not a nice number. Have a praise, so you can stay at the nice round number of 50.
Done. Now behave, so that you can stay there.

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much- No.5 was @ -55 for ever.

Had my second interview today!!! Felt good, but who knows-its down to me and 1 or 2 others...today was a meet with the other guys to see if I'll fit in. Haha! I shouldn't be allowed into society! ;)

It's just strange since I was at around -1 just recently. I think I read that a mod was going to give someone else 100 praises for something so it seems they can freely give out praises and kicks. Not sure why a mod would give me so many kicks though. I don't think I've done anything that bad on here. :halo:

Wasted CLV said:
Eh, I wouldn't worry too much- No.5 was @ -55 for ever.

-55 ?? My friend, before you start being around here, I was, at one point, in a five digit negative number, something like -65384
I remember one other time being around -139 or something,
but yes, most of the time I was in -55 ---> The Golden Era  :D

Wasted CLV said:
Had my second interview today!!! Felt good, but who knows-its down to me and 1 or 2 others...today was a meet with the other guys to see if I'll fit in. Haha! I shouldn't be allowed into society! ;)

Ok, I'll tell you my secret to succeed in interviews, from someone that made 'a dozen jobs' in his life  ;)

• Before an interview I'm very anxious, which makes me want to pee.
  • Taking into consideration that the first /last thing that one does in an interview is shaking hands, I never wash my hands after the last pee. 

It's radical, effective as hell, but even if it won't work, well at least it gives you one certain satisfaction... :D

From people with so many interviews and jobs at your age, I'm not sure if these advices are so reliable then, hehe. ;)

"Man, this dude stinks! Let's not take him"

Ever thought that this might be the reason of your many interview & jobs?  :D  (kidding)

It could be he, he, it's a state of mind behind  ;)

Wait! I was never fired until now, and most important almost all my ancient employers wanted me back  :D

Holland is a region  -_-

:D

No, seriously why is always The Netherlands to face Brazil in the quarts de finale and never Ze Germans?  :mad:

LooseCannon said:
Physical pain. I have a tooth abscess.
Never had one of those - but I can imagine it would be pretty painful.

You know, for a Brit, I have pretty damn good teeth. They're all there and whilst not as white as Simon Cowell's, a reasonable shade of white. :D

For a Brit ?? Brits are supposed to have bad teeth ??
I, too, have good teeth, but due to 30 non filter cigarettes per day, they are rather a whiter shade of pale   :D

achat-camel-regular-non-filter-cigarettes-88.jpg

Dental treatment on the NHS is back and has been with us for a few years now, so it's looking good.

Just not so good for the ones that failed to look after their teeth beforehand.

And quit smoking no5. :D

Rollin to see the fam! Somewhere on I70 between Columbia & KCMO!

LC, good luck with the teeth! Mix some booze with the meds ;)

Back