Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wasted CLV said:
Yucky.  Now-go put that health care system to use and fix it!

I have already. It's just waiting for the infection to clear up...and the pain is incredible.

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
Happy Canada day! LC you get the day off?

Same to you buddy...yep I'm off.

This Canada day is kicking off the most action packed month of my life :yey:

Canada day today, Maiden this Saturday, John Butler Trio on Wednesday, Cottage in Grand Bend (off lake Huron) four 3 days with an amazing girls to guy ratio next weekend, another cottage the weekend after that way up north for four days (No power running water or anything  :) ), Then a Toronto FC game the following week!

THIS IS GOING TO FUCKING ROCK :shred: :rocker:

Haha! When I first read that, LC, I thought the free agency was making you puke. Then the light bulb came in.

If it's pain that makes you puke.... :(

I found this (Johan Cruyff quotes) :

* "Voetbal is een spel van fouten. Wie de minste fouten maakt wint. Football is a game of mistakes. The ones who makes the least mistakes win."
    * "Je gaat het pas zien als je het door hebt. You won’t see it until you've got it."
    * "Ieder nadeel heb z’n voordeel. Every disadvantage has its advantage"
    * "Als je een speler ziet sprinten, is hij te laat vertrokken. When you see a player sprinting, he left too late.:)
    * "Je moet schieten anders kan je niet scoren. You’ve got to shoot or you can’t score."
    * "Italianen kennen niet van je winnen, maar je ken wel van ze verliezen. Italians can’t defeat you but you can lose to them."
    * "Voetbal is simpel, maar het moeilijkste wat er is, is simpel voetballen. Football is simple, but the hardest thing there is, is to play simple football."
    * "Je moet altijd zorgen dat je één doelpunt meer scoort als de tegenstander. You always have to make sure that you score one goal more than your opponent.:bigsmile:
    * "Je ken beter ten onder gaan met je eigen visie als met de visie van een ander. It’s better to lose with your own vision than with someone else’s."
    * "Als wij de bal hebben, kennen zij niet scoren. If we have the ball, they can’t score.:edmetal:
    * "Als ik iets eerder begin te lopen, dan lijk ik sneller. If I start running a little earlier, I’ll seem faster.:D
    * "Als ik zou willen dat je het begreep, zou ik het wel beter uitleggen. If I wanted you to understand, I would explain it better.:innocent:
    * "Als ik thuiskom van een televisie-analyse, vraagt mijn vrouw: Wat heb je gezegd? Dan zeg ik: Al sla je me dood. When I come home after a television-analyse, my wife asks: What did you say? Then I answer: I have no idea.:D
    * "Zonder de bal kun je niet winnen. Without the ball you can't win"

johan-cruyff.jpg

SinisterMinisterX said:
You'll get through it, LC. I've had that, and I know how bad it is. Worst pain I've ever had.

Yeah, I know I'll get through it, but boy, it's not fun. And my Tylenol 3 is running out.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Tylenol?!? Damn, I had to get Vicodin for mine. There's your problem: you need stronger painkillers. :bigsmile:

I might be going to the doctor tonight to ask for much better painkillers.

Back