Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

cornfedhick said:
Someone said the following words to me today:  "Lady GaGa is a musical genius."  Discuss.

My discussion starts with-- insanity.  ...and ends there as well.

cornfedhick said:
Someone said the following words to me today:  "Lady GaGa is a musical genius."  Discuss.

Not complete insanity, like Wasted said. In reality, the jury's still out.

What Gaga has that most dance music singers don't have is some genuine musical skill. She plays piano - no virtuoso, but not bad either. She isn't 100% clueless. She may still develop into an interesting artist, given a few years. It's a possibility, at least.

Yeah right.

No wait, not enough.

SHHHHHHHHHHHYEAH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

My final physics exam is tomorrow. After that, I'm officially done with school! (there's a second math test but I don't count it, it's just a week to review the things I already know).

MisterAJ said:
On Saturday, we had 22.3 *C up here.
it lasted for 7 hours, then the rain came hard and heavy.
Thats it for our summer, I suspect.

- Peace out from North Cape.

That's Northern summer for ya  ;) At least the sun is up all night! Here it is actually down for more than an hour ...

From approx 1500 km further south I can report that I'm wearing shorts at office for the second day in a row. But that's just because I'm stubborn. It's not been above 20 degrees C these two days. But who cares, I'm in office anyway and my vacation is not until the end of July.

A man arrived at the Pearly Gates and presented himself to St. Peter. After checking his books, St. Peter told him: "You've told too many lies, I can't let you in here". The man replied:

"Oh, come on. Remember that you used to be a fisherman!"

Going to the prom.
Got myself a nice buttoned shirt, some awesome pants, even black shoes and a tie. I look friggin' awesome.
Barney posing all night long for me!

Mega said:
A rabbit fisherman?

Sounds unlikely.

Yet more likely than a killer rabbit  :p

MontyPythonKillerRabbit1.jpg

Killer rabbits are fookin awesome!

In other news, its hump-day, I'm kid-free for a few days, and my buddy loaned my his bike to ride!!

Awesome!!

Since its 'The Who' week, I watched some of the "Highlander" epis with Daltrey in them (loved that one where they stole the Stone of Scone (sp?)).  Just finished That 70's Show where he played the chorus instructor.  Classic- he is awesome.

Back