Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

;)

This is what my life is reduced to:  I'm standing over the sink, stirring a pair of tights in green RIT dye, so my daughter can be a flower in 'Alice in Wonderland'.  Granted, I'm listening to tunes, have House MD on my lappy, and the kids are watching Monsters inc on the tube... with a beer in my hand.  But, still, really?  The joys of (single) fatherhood.  :yey:

FarginWar-1.jpg

You might need a gun that shoots through schools.

SMX: my mother did that to me once. Once.

In other news! I had an interview for an entry level PC tech today! Seemed to go really well (crossing fingers)!

Awesome, I hope you get it buddy!
Remember how much you knew about computers when you first came here?

Fuck, dude, I could (barely) turn one and log onto the interwebs! Thanks! We'll see what happns, but seemed to go well.

Edit:missed 'barely'

The temperature here is around 44 (c) for the moment...
I try to go on board the less possible, yet when I have to do it, is not that terrible, even when I am inside double bottom /tanks --> (around 65 there)
The thing is to be concentrated, control your moves and your steps all the time, and of course, you shouldn't drink the day before.

I see the welders working in such temperatures (44 -65 Celsius) all day,
(plus welding in this heat, plus living like animals by 5 in the same room when they go 'home', plus being paid ridiculously low)
and I feel admire and pain for them : They probably don't know it, but they are some kind of modern heroes, or modern slaves, one can say.

By watching the welders, I realised that the way to face the big heat is exactly the same to face the big cold :  By wearing too many clothes*
These people when they work in the 'kiln' are very well dressed, wearing almost always woollen -not cotton- flannels, under their boiler suit, plus some outer-coatings.

*One day I connected the welders with the Bedouins -they are dressed heavily as well -they should know better  ;)
Bedouin-Palmyra.jpg

Wasted CLV said:
Fuck, dude, I could (barely) turn one and log onto the interwebs! Thanks! We'll see what happns, but seemed to go well.

Did not edit: did miss 'on'. :smartarse:

I too wish to see what "happns". :innocent:

Ah, yes.  My spelling was questionable  ;)

Here:

Wasted CLV said:
Fuck, dude, I could (barely) turn one on and log onto the interwebs! Thanks! We'll see what happens, but seemed to go well.

Second Edit:  Needed to correct improper spelling and missing words.

Well, my power went out, but the lappy is fully charged, so its time for "Flash Gordon"!!

I started running yesterday. I ran for 2 minutes before dying.

I'm better now.
Anyway, I'll also be lifting this weight I had for a while and was in the basement, and some push ups here and there. Need to get in shape before joining the army.

He he my building has a gym with various instruments, a trainer (!!), sauna & a swimming pool on the roof.
So I started some gymnastics before yesterday, the first time after errr... 17 years !

I lasted only 10 minutes (heavy smoker) but it was epic I'll do it more often from now on  :)

Back