Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

When you run, pace yourself, walk when you need to, run when you can. I cover about 4 miles (I have no idea how many Km that is). I run the first 2, walk about half a mile, run another mile, and walk the last half. I'll probably be able to run it all in a few weeks.

Yeah, i get that....  its always hard for me to get re-started.  Start off slow, distance before speed.

Listening to The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner somehow helps when running long distances. It also makes every occasion much, much more epic.

rape-prevention condom:

badcondom.jpg

But what if your having a one-night stand, or your girlfriend/wife is a vengeful bitch..?

I've seen this thing before, and I can't really see chicks that are that scared they'll put this thing inside them.

I mean, it can't be comfortable.

Ahhh fuck that just hurts looking at it.

I started working out  and running about 6 weeks ago, after a 10 month break. I've dropped down to 175 pounds (the belly is almost gone!) and I'm alot stronger and defined then I was when I started. I can run 3.5km in just under 14 minutes now, I'm going to bump it up to 5km next week and then 10km soon after or maybe I'll start doing sprints. It feels great to notice the results!

For the first time this year, I've been out running in shorts and T-shirt. 10 km in lovely weather, took me about an hour including a five-minute break to enjoy the nice weather.

Yesterday, it was 102F in the shade, today its 73 and rainy.  It looks and feels like a fallish NFL sunday.

It works on Mac AND PC. So if you buy it once you can install it on ANY Mac or PC you ever own. At the same time. Awesome :D

Someone said the following words to me today:  "Lady GaGa is a musical genius."  Discuss.

Also, thank you Lord for Kelly Brook and the Internet, two great tastes that go great together.   

On Saturday, we had 22.3 *C up here.
it lasted for 7 hours, then the rain came hard and heavy.
Thats it for our summer, I suspect.

- Peace out from North Cape.

Back