Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well it's friggin hot here.

And the fact that my room is extremely hot with no air circulation whatsoever doesn't help.
Seriously, I have my fan and the AC on me and it's still hot.

Rain has been very sparse here. It does look like a decent summer for a change.

Our humidity is pretty bad as well... we are at 30C, here, typical humidity in the 90's.  It didn't rain yesterday, but last night it did, it was kinda sunny when I got up, but after my morning run, the clouds and thunder rolled in (again).  Hot and wet.  I think this whole area is going to get moldy...

Eddies Wingman said:
A decent summer? In Ingurland? When did that last happen?

:p
A few years back, about 6-7 I think, I spent from around mid-April til late September without ever once needing my coat. No that was a good summer - and so far, no coat. :D

Denver today: mid 90s, very humid. Like Midwest or East Coast humid - it was 100% when the sun rose this morning. That's not even close to typical for Denver. People here have adapted to a dry climate. It's killing us.

But, I'm home now, with the ultimate summer drink: Ice. Cold. Lemonade. Ahhhhh.

Yesterday it was 35(c) in afternoon, then the rain fell down and it was around 18(c) at midnight.
Today it's been all shitty with clouds and occasional raining, it was like mid September.

...and all i want is typical summer, 35-38 (c), slow wind, no rain, no clouds, just heat  :D

Damn, talking about the weather is weak.
Screw you guys

I'm going home

In other news:
‎‎It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation;
this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger
generation.‎

Mega said:
Damn, talking about the weather is weak.
Screw you guys

We're just trying to pass time before Maiden come here, you know. And until next World Cup match.

Besides, this is a madness thread, so if talking about the weather drives someone mad - GOOD!

:mad: If I want to get excited, or even completely pissed off, it is my bloody RIGHT!!! :mad: 

Just taking the piss :p

By the way, does the GREAT MUSICIAN filter also filter out alternative spellings of GREAT MUSICIAN? Let's see.

Sharon Osbourne is a tr00 kvnt

It's up to you. I have no problems with people using that kind of language. Living in middle Norway means one gets used to far worse. Hell, from here and northwards, calling somebody a horsedick (hæstkuk) might be considered friendly banter.

Wait.... this is the madness thread?  Shit, I thot it was the weather update thread!  ;)

@Mega, Respect my authoritiii!!!

EW, I think I'll start calling my brother that, thanks!

Back