Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Not bad, Foro.  They remind me of a band, but its not coming to me at the moment.

@LC, good rules, we'll hafta get something going on that!

@Travis- I think at one time, there was the ability to post consecutively with out a time limit.  Now, I think you hafta wait 4 hours to create a second post.  It would further the cause, but also loses the 'storyline' that is here.  Check out some of the early pages here, pure insanity with no filling. 

Wasted CLV said:
Not bad, Foro.  They remind me of a band, but its not coming to me at the moment.

@LC, good rules, we'll hafta get something going on that!

@Travis- I think at one time, there was the ability to post consecutively with out a time limit.  Now, I think you hafta wait 4 hours to create a second post.  It would further the cause, but also loses the 'storyline' that is here.   Check out some of the early pages here, pure insanity with no filling. 
Ah, I got ya. Damn! We got a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go to get to the end! It's gonna be a hard challenge!

In the voice of Butt-head: "You said long and hard" :lol:

I think it began as fun, but, as has been said many times, is a really interesting thing to look back on... i've spent countless hours reading old pages in this thread.... one could lose one's mind there...

Travis, come to the chat!

1-1 after the half? A sport of some kind? My guess would be hockey.
Wasted CLV said:
I think it began as fun, but, as has been said many times, is a really interesting thing to look back on... i've spent countless hours reading old pages in this thread.... one could lose one's mind there...

Travis, come to the chat!
What chat?

Server: irc.centralchat.net
Room: Maidenfans

put the irc.centralchat.net in your addy bar, click on chat , after the # type 'maidenfans'

SinisterMinisterX said:
Well, the chatroom is running. no5 and I are there now. I'm using mIRC, not the web.
Well, if I can find a good, free IRC client for the Mac I'll have to check it out. :)
Well, I found an IRC client for Mac, but when I join #maidenfans, it makes it look like I'm the one who created the room and shows me as being the only one there. I'll keep trying the browser version.

Comp_HeavyMetals.gif

Oh, and by the way....  :edmetal: :shred: :rocker:

Back