Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Going to a Bad Religion concert tonight.

For the ones who don't know them or have forgotten how they sound, here their most Maidenish song they ever made (and about the only with such guitar harmonies):

Against The Grain (1990).

So that one isn't that representative.

Here's American Jesus (1993) then.

Will-I-Am said:
You understand now ??

Oh, yeah.... posting to post....

I still remember that day where there were 5-6 of us posting slick-ass-fast, and we put up, what, a couple hundred posts that day?  Was that H's bday about 2 years ago?

Sounds about right.

Hey so we should all do Boondrunk Saints and see how far we get before passing out.

At minimum, the prayer they say before they do the Texas Two-Step what it is that they do.

See that? LC has got everyone so paranoid about fucking spoilers that I refused to say what it is they do.

...the prayer they say before they kill everyone in sight. Yippee ki yay motherfucker. (I know, wrong movie. Way, way wrong. Shaddap.)

Fear. Of. The. LC.

"I am the Mod who walks alone
and when I'm adding spoilers on a dark thread
At night surfing through the forum

..... Fear of the Mod.... Fear of the Mod..."

fence-post.jpg

Wasted CLV said:
Ha, I'd crap my pants when I saw that and it wouldn't be a problem any more.  :turd:
Ya, same here!  :lol:

This forum needs to be set up so that if you reply even when no one else has, it still counts towards the number of replies. I guess I could always make a 2nd account just to help this thread reach its goal. :lol:
Wasted CLV said:
Ha, I'd crap my pants when I saw that and it wouldn't be a problem any more.  :turd:
You'd still have a problem. Just not the one in the toilet!  :lol:

1 drink every time they say fuck.
1 drink every time they do something religious
1 (extra) drink every time they say their prayer
1 drink every time Smecker does something gay

Back