Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Loosey:  (1)  Thanks on grad school!  (2) yeah, binford rocks ;)  (3) Albie, Makita makes some great tools, and also sponsored Suzuki's motocross team (4) Loosey, whatcha wanna know bout cars?  I have some knowledge....

OK...my roommate's 98 Sable has a coolant leak. He said it's a pipe that runs under the rad and we were quoted 280 for a fix. Do you know what that part is called?

Thats kinda hard to say-- is it an aluminum pipe, or a rubber hose?  usually the aluminum parts are all kinda 'one piece' unless its part of the A/C system.  Are they replacing the tube, or are they welding it?

here is Autozone's site, they have some pics if you can narrow it down (i think this will go rite to the the 98 sable radiator parts)

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalo ... temId=63-0

LooseCannon said:
As I've explained already, some people look through the "recent posts" option.
But the recent posts section shows the thread titles which clearly have SPOILER in them as well. Oh well. Everyone is doing a great job using the tags regardless.

fonzbear2000 said:
But the recent posts section shows the thread titles which clearly have SPOILER in them as well. Oh well. Everyone is doing a great job using the tags regardless.

As we have all learned, "Don't fuck with The Minister, punk"  ...same gos for The Loose Cannon....  in my experience ;)

In other news, its almost friday.... I grilled out some italian sausage, drank some dark beer, played some video games, now i'm fucking off (that was all work before).
Loosey and SMX, dunno if it is the weather, the boundless influx of new members, the whole tour/spoiler affair, or just a yank on your wank, but some of your posts lately have become classic.

This place can be a riot!

...more beer....

Wasted CLV said:
As we have all learned, "Don't fuck with The Minister, punk"   ...same gos for The Loose Cannon....  in my experience ;)

In other news, its almost friday.... I grilled out some italian sausage, drank some dark beer, played some video games, now i'm fucking off (that was all work before).
Loosey and SMX, dunno if it is the weather, the boundless influx of new members, the whole tour/spoiler affair, or just a yank on your wank, but some of your posts lately have become classic.

This place can be a riot!

...more beer....
Ya, for sure!

Sounds like you're having a good time!  :yey:

Yeah ... I'm gonna spam some of these.

aim-high.jpg

the-empire.jpeg

Nah, I had that for lunch, like every other day for the last two weeks...time for some real junk food!!!

Back