Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I’ve heard the name, good sounding name, now putting Primordial in YouTube to listen.

Edit: No bad, I was expecting something way more brutal!

Well as a band blending black metal and traditional Irish music with a little doom they're not exactly brutal but intense.

Someone has uploaded the opening song from last night meanwhile:
I’m really enjoying them as well!

Yeah. I said look out for Loosey, he's the Canadian in the Maiden shirt.
If only there were ways we could exchange information electronically..... no no, that's impossible.

And for reference, a guy told me I look like Corpsegrinder. Which...I still don't know how to feel about that.

Wow, that new default lock screen font for the time in iOS 16 is really hideous.

Wow, that new default lock screen font for the time in iOS 16 is really hideous.

Interesting, I find it quite nice and sexy.

Speaking of Apple, I’ve been in consumer mode the last 2 days. Monday I bought the new iPhone 14 Pro Max and yesterday the Apple Watch Ultra.
Plus the awesome Air Pods Pro 2 (APP2) from Copenhagen 3 weeks back. I’m done with Apple for at least a year now.

I’ve been a user of Powerbeats until now due to being a runner but Air Pods are way more versatile.

1. Super comfortable you can wear them for hours no problem.
2. New Powerbeats don’t have volume controls built in whereas APP2, have.
3. Case form factor: APP2 have smaller case and you can bring them with you everywhere.
4. They are better of receiving /making calls.
5. Much better voice cancellation.
6. You can easily buy original ear tips from Apple if you lose them, whereas for Powerbeats you need to search the aftermarket.

Back