Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Sitting in the que for Maiden tickets...

Mission successful! I'm going to see Iron Maiden in July.

breathe-heavy-breathing.gif

Mission successful! I'm going to see Iron Maiden in July.

breathe-heavy-breathing.gif

Too early for me to pick a date or place. I want to do a race 3rd week of August and quite difficult to repeat staying in Europe for months like last summer. Would be easier sometime in September.

California-Central Europe jetlag is brutal. Especially when you have to get straight into work schedule.

Just back from the Sur Austru gig. Wow. If they ever play around your area, go see them, regardless if you're into black metal or not, it's worth it. I'm so glad I was one of the ca. 120 people on that gig tonight.
Experiencing such an interesting and talented band for 7.5 Euro (seven and a half, yes) feels wrong though.

Primordial tomorrow :dancinggeek:

In 2014 I was sick on the day of the show but still went and jumped all night, then was sick for weeks afterwards and lost 10kg in weight. Worth it.

I was probably tough enough to do that 10 years ago but you wear that shit harder in your late 30s.

Eighth day (out of ten) locked in the quarantine hotel. And just when I thought I held incredibly well, having kept my moral high and feeling quite happy, I learnt that I may need to do another series of business trips abroad in November.

Back