Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

An inconsiderate git on the bus decided to cough and sneeze all over me the other day, no attempt to cover nose or mouth.

Today, throat swollen, sore patches on the roof of my mouth, and feeling very tired. Also alternating between feeling sick and very hungry.

This is familiar and I don't like the way it's going. :(

Hear the groans of the long dead seamen
See them stir and they start to rise
Bodies lifted by good spirits
None of them speak and they're lifeless in their eyes!

I realised I was coming down with flu half way through Ghost's set at Maiden's show in Oslo. Was really rough by the next day. I blame Download a few days earlier.

Back in 2006 I had the flu and went to Deep Purple/Alice Cooper. In 2020 I had the flu and did sissy shit like lying in bed hallucinating.
Back in 2006 I skied a 30km race on the day I got the flu. Was knocked out for a week afterwards. Had I tried the same today I wouldn't have survived.

Admittedly, I didn't know something was brewing when I started the race. But when I was completely shot after 20 km I realized things weren't working as they should.

^And I do hope it won't be about Tuesday or so when I'll manage to go to sleep.
That gig was beyond description, let me tell you.

Just back from the Primordial gig. Insane. Total fucking madness. Hope to have my voice back about Tuesday or so.

I still regret not coming over, but on the other hand, without this weekend's rest I would probably have collapsed.

Back