Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Preparing for my first routine colonoscopy, and I’m currently in the “low fiber diet” phase. Hilariously, this is like a young child’s dream diet — no raw fruits or vegetables allowed, but you can eat all the white bread, croissants, waffles, syrup, and ice cream you want. (Also cottage cheese, though that’s probably lower on a child’s wish list…)

So I found a live bootleg from the X Factour. The description has me cracking up.

From the musical direction issue, Bruce Dickinson has reclaimed the new album from the vocal direction, and the former Wolfsbane Blaze Bailey has joined the new album
into the creation of In October 1995, the X Factor was released as a studio album. This is the first to be a new line in the year.
Do Ludes Tour Local television stations continue concerts at the late half of this tour, Chili performances on August 29 on the South American tour. This TV broadcast
This is a live album based on the sound source that is recorded from time to time, and it includes a complete concert pattern. In the early half it focuses on the new album songs, and the second half
This set list is a list of representative songs from the previous albums that are supported by fans. Also, the Live Album for Blaze Bailey
This album is a must have item not exist.
Japanese import board

■Disc 1:
1 Man on the Edge
2 Raschild
3 Heaven Can Weights
4 Lord of the Flies
5 Fortunes of War
6 Blood on the Walls Hands
7 Fear of killer
8 The Evil That Men Do
9 The Aftermouth
10 Autograph of the Cross
11 Nightmare Final Weapons (2 Minutes Before Devastation)
12 To The Holy Land
■Disc 2:
1 Fear of the Dark
2 Perspective Skills
3 Steel Virgins
4 Magical Engraving
5 Referee Day
6 Tomorrow Battle
7 Running Free
(Bonus Tracks)
Estadio do Pacaembu, Sao Paulo, Brazil 24th Aug 1996
8 Heaven Can Weights
9 Fortunes of War

So I found a live bootleg from the X Factour. The description has me cracking up.

From the musical direction issue, Bruce Dickinson has reclaimed the new album from the vocal direction, and the former Wolfsbane Blaze Bailey has joined the new album
into the creation of In October 1995, the X Factor was released as a studio album. This is the first to be a new line in the year.
Do Ludes Tour Local television stations continue concerts at the late half of this tour, Chili performances on August 29 on the South American tour. This TV broadcast
This is a live album based on the sound source that is recorded from time to time, and it includes a complete concert pattern. In the early half it focuses on the new album songs, and the second half
This set list is a list of representative songs from the previous albums that are supported by fans. Also, the Live Album for Blaze Bailey
This album is a must have item not exist.
Japanese import board

■Disc 1:
1 Man on the Edge
2 Raschild
3 Heaven Can Weights
4 Lord of the Flies
5 Fortunes of War
6 Blood on the Walls Hands
7 Fear of killer
8 The Evil That Men Do
9 The Aftermouth
10 Autograph of the Cross
11 Nightmare Final Weapons (2 Minutes Before Devastation)
12 To The Holy Land
■Disc 2:
1 Fear of the Dark
2 Perspective Skills
3 Steel Virgins
4 Magical Engraving
5 Referee Day
6 Tomorrow Battle
7 Running Free
(Bonus Tracks)
Estadio do Pacaembu, Sao Paulo, Brazil 24th Aug 1996
8 Heaven Can Weights