Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Great..... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...now my neighbours are doing it so loud the whole apartment complex can hear it. Judging by her moans, she sounds like a mix between torture and extacy. Why does this always happen to me.....

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+May 1 2003, 04:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ May 1 2003, 04:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Great..... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...now my neighbours are doing it so loud the whole apartment complex can hear it. Judging by her moans, she sounds like a mix between torture and extacy. Why does this always happen to me..... [/quote]
Oh, I wrote that. Forgot to log in,.

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+May 1 2003, 04:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ May 1 2003, 04:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Great..... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...now my neighbours are doing it so loud the whole apartment complex can hear it. Judging by her moans, she sounds like a mix between torture and extacy. Why does this always happen to me..... [/quote]
What the hell are they doing? [!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good question. I don't intend to ask them. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Come on!Don't give in... [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No dice. I don't know them. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hello Tormentor,

Did you enjoy any new moans by your funny neighbours?

[!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No, not yet.
That usually comes (!) on the weekend.
We get even then.

[!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+May 2 2003, 08:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ May 2 2003, 08:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No, not yet.
That usually comes (!) on the weekend.
We get even then. [/quote]
[!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

400 not meny left then [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

indeed ...

bloody shaggin neighbours ,,, never get me doin that [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

mind u i understand the pain cuz i had shaggin flatmates for 4 yrs [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

oh and yeah the lyrics are cool just ooodles of them.. i always thought i was a lyrics monster [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just wanted to get us closer to 400.

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+May 2 2003, 08:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ May 2 2003, 08:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hello Tormentor,

Did you enjoy any new moans by your funny neighbours?

[!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
....shit.....now it's the neighbour on the other side that is at it. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think Bruce D writes much more interesting lyrics than Steve H.
Please disagree if you must.

lol.. i think u need to get a detatched house ,,, or earplugs [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] grrr at neighbours!

i think i prefer bruce lyrics most of the time!

oooh we are one step closer to the 400! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hmm......i can't c anything wrong with the moaning, infact i c its pretty arousing, i'll tell u something i have been thru 2 chicks once b4 in one night and u can imagine what those bloody neighbours were doing to stop the moaning!!!! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

btw Bruce writes better lyrics than Steve does coz it is more imaginitive if u know what i mean!!! [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

APO PANTOZ KAKODAIMONOZ

We transgress the context of commonplacenes
We deny normality, trample morality
We destroy angels with sound
We destroy angels with silence

Currents of tantric anarchy seize our bodies
Into the cosmic dance of four scythes
The curtains of Absurd Theatre are raised
Synchronicity - Mother Chaos on the stage

"Wisdom says: be strong!"Thrilling words are spreading down the spine
Vibrating... "be strong!"Exhausted I'm running towards the last shines of consciousness
Which is absorbed by shadows of madness

APO PANTOZ KAKODAIMONOZ
APO PANTOZ KAKODAIMONOZ

Here are the star and the snake servants; -they rise the hexagram
Sun - in the triangle hidden ; Sight - sacred visions entwined
And union with Nothingness body I'll find
Strength - go along the Mars path, fighting if we must;
Light - oh, you are Ahathoor, goddess of blue sky

There is might of dawn, in non-quality state I remain
Of commonness crippled time or sand - glass you don't see again
Sigillum dei, picture of myself I'm drawing
With life, venom and hell I'm sprinkling it
His name is Esial, I want him more

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

402 [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wanna know a disturbing thing? I had ABBA as alarmclock this morning. Unvoluntarily that is. 4-500 yards away from were I live there were some kind of outdoor equestrian sports with horses. Its speakersystem woke me up at 09.00 by playing ABBA. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(I don't mind really, that's the disturbing thing) [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back