Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Travis The Dragon

"Set yourself on fire as we remember this forever"
Damn, too much sad stuff to read about. I'll never forget the straight line wind storm in my home city of Eau Claire, WI in July of 1980. I was only 5, but I remember being down in our storm cellar and all the uprooted trees after.

Saapanael

Твои карие глаза, твои сладкие уста
Time for something a bit more cheerful I think: this is what the pear tree in our garden looks like today :)
View attachment 14257
Every bit of cheerfulnes is needed these days. I feel like people have been super sensitive lately, here on the forum, at school, at home, everywhere I go. A nice warm spring might melt people’s hearts again.

Perun

Dominus et deus
Staff member
Listening to En Vivo! with the gf brings back some great memories of the TFF tour. I was so proud of the boys during the first leg, but the proper album leg was bloody good too.

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
I made an overview of meetings I had with forum members over the years (non Maiden concert related as well).
@Perun if you like would you check if I have forgotten someone, I'm especially not sure about 2011 Berlin, 2011 London and 2013 Berlin meets?
I fear I may have forgot a forum member.

2008 Wacken Open AirPerun, national_acrobat
2011 BerlinPerun, national_acrobat, Hunlord
2011 LondonPerun, national_acrobat, Albie
2013 BerlinPerun, national_acrobat, Hunlord
2013 StockholmPerun, national_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Natalie, Yax
2013 Berlin (non gig, holiday)Perun
2014 FortaRock, NijmegenPerun, national_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Ariana
2015 Flight with Bruce, album presentation Cardiff, ParisBrigantium
2016 Oslonational_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Shadow, Black Wizard, Brigantium
2017 LondonPerun, national_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Ariana, Shadow, Black Wizard, Brigantium, LooseCannon, Black Abyss Babe
2017 London, (non gig, Bruce book presentation)national_acrobat, Black Wizard
2018 London, (non gig, holiday)national_acrobat

Last edited:

Saapanael

That’s a lot of meetings. It’s strange to think I’ve been here for almost 9 years but never met anyone in the flesh.

JudasMyGuide

A Moravian soul
That’s a lot of meetings. It’s strange to think I’ve been here for almost 9 years but never met anyone in the flesh.

Yeah, 8 years myself and I also haven't met anyone. Thing is, I can't travel abroad very often, both financially, time-wise, family-wise, and MF have never took particular interest in Czechia (and when you were here, the Chinese flu came and made meeting impossible), so it's gonna take a long time yet.

Saapanael

Yeah, 8 years myself and I also haven't met anyone. Thing is, I can't travel abroad very often, both financially, time-wise, family-wise, and MF have never took particular interest in Czechia (and when you were here, the Chinese flu came and made meeting impossible), so it's gonna take a long time yet.
I would be down for an MF meeting in Czechia. Cheap beer, in the dead center of Europe...