Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I made an overview of meetings I had with forum members over the years (non Maiden concert related as well).
@Perun if you like would you check if I have forgotten someone, I'm especially not sure about 2011 Berlin, 2011 London and 2013 Berlin meets?
I fear I may have forgotten a forum member.

2008 Wacken Open AirPerun, national_acrobat
2011 BerlinPerun, national_acrobat, Hunlord
2011 LondonPerun, national_acrobat, Albie
2013 BerlinPerun, national_acrobat, Hunlord
2013 StockholmPerun, national_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Natalie, Yax
2013 Berlin (non gig, holiday)Perun
2014 FortaRock, NijmegenPerun, national_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Ariana
2015 Flight with Bruce, album presentation Cardiff, ParisBrigantium
2016 Oslonational_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Shadow, Black Wizard, Brigantium
2017 LondonPerun, national_acrobat, Dr. Eddies Wingman, Ariana, Shadow, Black Wizard, Brigantium, LooseCannon, Black Abyss Babe
2017 London, (non gig, Bruce book presentation)national_acrobat, Black Wizard
2018 London, (non gig, holiday)national_acrobat

Last edited:
There were a lot of people around in Berlin 2011, but no other regular forum members.

That’s a lot of meetings. It’s strange to think I’ve been here for almost 9 years but never met anyone in the flesh.

That’s a lot of meetings. It’s strange to think I’ve been here for almost 9 years but never met anyone in the flesh.

Yeah, 8 years myself and I also haven't met anyone. Thing is, I can't travel abroad very often, both financially, time-wise, family-wise, and MF have never took particular interest in Czechia (and when you were here, the Chinese flu came and made meeting impossible), so it's gonna take a long time yet.

Yeah, 8 years myself and I also haven't met anyone. Thing is, I can't travel abroad very often, both financially, time-wise, family-wise, and MF have never took particular interest in Czechia (and when you were here, the Chinese flu came and made meeting impossible), so it's gonna take a long time yet.
I would be down for an MF meeting in Czechia. Cheap beer, in the dead center of Europe...

Back