Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

He went out golfing again - This time he wasn't greeted by a crowd of supporters, but just a small group of people, including one with a Kamala poster and another who screamed "loser" at him. It's funny, but at the same time, I'm personally convinced the galvanizing moment which resulted in his candidacy, was the 2011 Correspondence Dinner, when Obama rebuked him in a rather humiliating fashion. Just look at him. He's steaming. His narcisstic personality cannot take a slight. Which is why we've never seen a Trump WHCD.

Last edited:
I'm personally convinced the galvanizing moment which resulted in his candidacy, was the 2011 Correspondence Dinner, when Obama rebuked him in a rather humiliating fashion.
“Thanks, Obama...”

Reactions: Yax
Give it a week, he'll have a new reality show. That's probably what he's spent his presidency doing, actually.

It's 'top three albums' in our meeting at work tomorrow. I would suggest 'and best five intros' but I don't think anyone will get the reference.

My grandpa is in the hospital. I don't know how things are progressing as dad is with him in the hospital and I'm home, and phone signal is bad at the hospital, but he was doing pretty badly before they took him to the hospital. Rest in spoilers for squeamish people (like myself, ironically).

Low blood pressure, low body temperature, fell, had a head wound, vomited blood all over, had a nosebleed when they were taking him away. And he's 87.

Back